• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am i Really an ESFP?

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I was an artist since the age of two. was a quiet child, but stubborn and not always so obedient. Never really learned from my mistakes.
Listened to social cues well, developed normally. Kept drawing throughout childhood, developed said talents. Wrote poems. saw beauty in everything and everyone.
Accepted everyone for who they were, never judged anyone. Befriended anyone who would take her for a friend. Liked boys but never had interest to date until after highschool; realized that boys were immature and stupid.
Always mature for my age, gave wise advice and am a great listener.
Sexually passionate, listens to phsyical cues well.
Takes criticism very personally, even if no harm was intended. Perhaps its my greatest letdown.
Very culturally patriotic, strong sense of self and my background. Strong sense of pride and family.
Likes to live in harmony: well dressed, well coordinated living space: large open areas, windows, light colors. Eloquent, stubborn, opinionated.
Leaves things to the last minute, cluttered, messy. No organization in what i write;, messy artist.
Loves attention, attention whore even. Will go farther to get said attention.
Loves to seduce, and entice.
Loves to dance and party.
Likes my downtime, and am independant when am given the chance. Easily jilted.

....Who am i?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I said ESFP based on other than the above. The above could certainly be indicative of ESFP too.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Listened to social cues well, developed normally. saw beauty in everything and everyone.
Accepted everyone for who they were, never judged anyone. Befriended anyone who would take her for a friend. Easily jilted.

....Who am i?

ESFP - howdy

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be honest, you seem to be the quintessential ISFP -- you might consider yourself an attention whore, but you seem very subtle about it. And the pictures I'm seeing of you are very ISFP-like.

You are simply the result of what happens when Fi and Se work together. You have that dreamy-yet-earthy Fi + Se look about you.

I don't think attention whoring is as related to extroversion as you might think. It could be a number of factors, some of which are unrelated to type. But from what I've read, you seem to use your body for attention, which is how Se tends to seek attention, but as I said, you are more subtle about it, and more of the type who seems to use body or physical objects to make a personal statement.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I was an artist since the age of two. was a quiet child, but stubborn and not always so obedient. Never really learned from my mistakes.
Listened to social cues well, developed normally. Kept drawing throughout childhood, developed said talents. Wrote poems. saw beauty in everything and everyone.
Accepted everyone for who they were, never judged anyone. Befriended anyone who would take her for a friend. Liked boys but never had interest to date until after highschool; realized that boys were immature and stupid.
Always mature for my age, gave wise advice and am a great listener.
Sexually passionate, listens to phsyical cues well.
Takes criticism very personally, even if no harm was intended. Perhaps its my greatest letdown.
Very culturally patriotic, strong sense of self and my background. Strong sense of pride and family.
Likes to live in harmony: well dressed, well coordinated living space: large open areas, windows, light colors. Eloquent, stubborn, opinionated.
Leaves things to the last minute, cluttered, messy. No organization in what i write;, messy artist.
Loves attention, attention whore even. Will go farther to get said attention.
Loves to seduce, and entice.
Loves to dance and party.
Likes my downtime, and am independant when am given the chance. Easily jilted.

....Who am i?

To answer your question, your an ESFP. Welcome to the club.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sounds like your on the border.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I agree with uber here. ISFP

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
All of what you have said could apply to a confident ISFP but then I don't know much about ESFPs so perhaps the same could be said for them.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
So what is that like... five of you think i'm ISFP and five say ESFP? ..great i'll never know for sure : ) haha.
Perhaps i've yet to grow into myself and i'll finally stabilize into a type.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So what is that like... five of you think i'm ISFP and five say ESFP? ..great i'll never know for sure : ) haha.

Would you rather sit on your ass at home or go out and chat with friends. Which of those rejuvinates you and makes you feel perky? Introverts rejuvinate alone, and extroverts feel good after hanging out.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I don't see what you have bolded has anything to do with your conclusion.

How many times am I going to have to repeat this.

AM I GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH TONIGHT!?!?!?!?!?

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Would you rather sit on your ass at home or go out and chat with friends. Which of those rejuvinates you and makes you feel perky? Introverts rejuvinate alone, and extroverts feel good after hanging out.

That's so situational though. There are plenty of times where i'd rather sit at home. Depends on what i'm doing how i'm feeling... Depends what kind of friends i'm seeing and what they wanna do... Gah.

I suppose if i had to chose i'd rather hang out with friends. And yes they make me feel good. <3

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Listen to me, everyone else is a n00b to this stuff. (Except for those who agree with me.)

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Wouldn't most people hang out with their friends? I know I would, maybe I'm not an introvert?

How bout this, would you prefer to go out to a party with friends and meet lots of new people? Or go out with just your close friends and hang out with them?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you sound a little like me... but I lost the art talent since I can't sit down and do anything artistic for more than 5 mins.. I do take criticism personally, and that is both an ISFP and ESFp thing. although I would always choose hanging out over being alone, unless i've been with people for like a month straight or something. loves attention, loves men, non-judgemental...

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Wouldn't most people hang out with their friends? I know I would, maybe I'm not an introvert?

How bout this, would you prefer to go out to a party with friends and meet lots of new people? Or go out with just your close friends and hang out with them?

Everyone loves to hang out, the question is if you feel recharged at the end of the session, or do you need that long ocean side walk to get your juices going again.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
That's so situational though. There are plenty of times where i'd rather sit at home. Depends on what i'm doing how i'm feeling... Depends what kind of friends i'm seeing and what they wanna do... Gah.

I suppose if i had to chose i'd rather hang out with friends. And yes they make me feel good. <3
Which do you prefer doing longer: being alone or being with people?

Have you ever been to a party where you only knew a couple of people? Did you spend time getting to know new people? Or did you stick mostly to the couple of people you knew?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Which do you prefer doing longer: being alone or being with people?

Have you ever been to a party where you only knew a couple of people? Did you spend time getting to know new people? Or did you stick mostly to the couple of people you knew?
Also: Do you feel like answering the above questions? If not, ESFP.