User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Default Am i Really an ESFP?

I was an artist since the age of two. was a quiet child, but stubborn and not always so obedient. Never really learned from my mistakes.
    Listened to social cues well, developed normally. Kept drawing throughout childhood, developed said talents. Wrote poems. saw beauty in everything and everyone.
    Accepted everyone for who they were, never judged anyone. Befriended anyone who would take her for a friend. Liked boys but never had interest to date until after highschool; realized that boys were immature and stupid.
    Always mature for my age, gave wise advice and am a great listener.
    Sexually passionate, listens to phsyical cues well.
    Takes criticism very personally, even if no harm was intended. Perhaps its my greatest letdown.
    Very culturally patriotic, strong sense of self and my background. Strong sense of pride and family.
    Likes to live in harmony: well dressed, well coordinated living space: large open areas, windows, light colors. Eloquent, stubborn, opinionated.
    Leaves things to the last minute, cluttered, messy. No organization in what i write;, messy artist.
    Loves attention, attention whore even. Will go farther to get said attention.
    Loves to seduce, and entice.
    Loves to dance and party.
    Likes my downtime, and am independant when am given the chance. Easily jilted.

....Who am i?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I said ESFP based on other than the above. The above could certainly be indicative of ESFP too.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by defragmybrain View Post
    Listened to social cues well, developed normally. saw beauty in everything and everyone.
    Accepted everyone for who they were, never judged anyone. Befriended anyone who would take her for a friend. Easily jilted.

....Who am i?
    ESFP - howdy
    I N V I C T U S

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

To be honest, you seem to be the quintessential ISFP -- you might consider yourself an attention whore, but you seem very subtle about it. And the pictures I'm seeing of you are very ISFP-like.

You are simply the result of what happens when Fi and Se work together. You have that dreamy-yet-earthy Fi + Se look about you.

I don't think attention whoring is as related to extroversion as you might think. It could be a number of factors, some of which are unrelated to type. But from what I've read, you seem to use your body for attention, which is how Se tends to seek attention, but as I said, you are more subtle about it, and more of the type who seems to use body or physical objects to make a personal statement.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by defragmybrain View Post
    I was an artist since the age of two. was a quiet child, but stubborn and not always so obedient. Never really learned from my mistakes.
    Listened to social cues well, developed normally. Kept drawing throughout childhood, developed said talents. Wrote poems. saw beauty in everything and everyone.
    Accepted everyone for who they were, never judged anyone. Befriended anyone who would take her for a friend. Liked boys but never had interest to date until after highschool; realized that boys were immature and stupid.
    Always mature for my age, gave wise advice and am a great listener.
    Sexually passionate, listens to phsyical cues well.
    Takes criticism very personally, even if no harm was intended. Perhaps its my greatest letdown.
    Very culturally patriotic, strong sense of self and my background. Strong sense of pride and family.
    Likes to live in harmony: well dressed, well coordinated living space: large open areas, windows, light colors. Eloquent, stubborn, opinionated.
    Leaves things to the last minute, cluttered, messy. No organization in what i write;, messy artist.
    Loves attention, attention whore even. Will go farther to get said attention.
    Loves to seduce, and entice.
    Loves to dance and party.
    Likes my downtime, and am independant when am given the chance. Easily jilted.

....Who am i?
    To answer your question, your an ESFP. Welcome to the club.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

sounds like your on the border.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I agree with uber here. ISFP
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    To answer your question, your an ESFP. Welcome to the club.
    I don't see what you have bolded has anything to do with your conclusion.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

All of what you have said could apply to a confident ISFP but then I don't know much about ESFPs so perhaps the same could be said for them.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

So what is that like... five of you think i'm ISFP and five say ESFP? ..great i'll never know for sure : ) haha.
    Perhaps i've yet to grow into myself and i'll finally stabilize into a type.