User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by defragmybrain View Post
    So what is that like... five of you think i'm ISFP and five say ESFP? ..great i'll never know for sure : ) haha.
    Perhaps i've yet to grow into myself and i'll finally stabilize into a type.
    Would you rather sit on your ass at home or go out and chat with friends. Which of those rejuvinates you and makes you feel perky? Introverts rejuvinate alone, and extroverts feel good after hanging out.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I don't see what you have bolded has anything to do with your conclusion.
    How many times am I going to have to repeat this.

AM I GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH TONIGHT!?!?!?!?!?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    How many times am I going to have to repeat this.

AM I GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH TONIGHT!?!?!?!?!?
    LAWL.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Would you rather sit on your ass at home or go out and chat with friends. Which of those rejuvinates you and makes you feel perky? Introverts rejuvinate alone, and extroverts feel good after hanging out.

That's so situational though. There are plenty of times where i'd rather sit at home. Depends on what i'm doing how i'm feeling... Depends what kind of friends i'm seeing and what they wanna do... Gah.

I suppose if i had to chose i'd rather hang out with friends. And yes they make me feel good. <3

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

So what is that like... five of you think i'm ISFP and five say ESFP? ..great i'll never know for sure : ) haha.
    Perhaps i've yet to grow into myself and i'll finally stabilize into a type.
    Listen to me, everyone else is a n00b to this stuff. (Except for those who agree with me.)

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Wouldn't most people hang out with their friends? I know I would, maybe I'm not an introvert?

How bout this, would you prefer to go out to a party with friends and meet lots of new people? Or go out with just your close friends and hang out with them?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

you sound a little like me... but I lost the art talent since I can't sit down and do anything artistic for more than 5 mins.. I do take criticism personally, and that is both an ISFP and ESFp thing. although I would always choose hanging out over being alone, unless i've been with people for like a month straight or something. loves attention, loves men, non-judgemental...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Wouldn't most people hang out with their friends? I know I would, maybe I'm not an introvert?

How bout this, would you prefer to go out to a party with friends and meet lots of new people? Or go out with just your close friends and hang out with them?
    Everyone loves to hang out, the question is if you feel recharged at the end of the session, or do you need that long ocean side walk to get your juices going again.

MBTI
    INTJ

That's so situational though. There are plenty of times where i'd rather sit at home. Depends on what i'm doing how i'm feeling... Depends what kind of friends i'm seeing and what they wanna do... Gah.

I suppose if i had to chose i'd rather hang out with friends. And yes they make me feel good. <3
    Which do you prefer doing longer: being alone or being with people?

Have you ever been to a party where you only knew a couple of people? Did you spend time getting to know new people? Or did you stick mostly to the couple of people you knew?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Which do you prefer doing longer: being alone or being with people?

Have you ever been to a party where you only knew a couple of people? Did you spend time getting to know new people? Or did you stick mostly to the couple of people you knew?
    Also: Do you feel like answering the above questions? If not, ESFP.