• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can she be INFJ??

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Nah, I can't be bothered with it, Jennifer's bitch switch has been flipped and I've got enough on my plate already. Have fun y'all.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Well, if you're still interested in listening later, I'll still give my two cents:
I'm an INFJ female with a fairly developed Ti.
I tell my sister our parents don't love her, threaten to kick people in the face, and think jokes about punching babies are flippin' hilarious. I can also be really analytical, and that's usually how I approach a logical argument because it's more solid and is usually taken better.
It's usually when you get to know me better that I let my Fe really spill all over the floor. Quite frankly, most people don't want to be whined at or frolicked to with happiness and rainbows, so I usually reserve it.
If she's kind, caring, but still a bit dark, then it's possible that she's INFJ, especially if she's read a lot of the descriptions. If she is one, then most of the INFJ profiles would probably be like a brick of understanding hitting her in the face (or at least that's what it was like for me).
So yeah. She just might be.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's either INFJ with a strong tertiary or INTJ with a strong tertiary.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Sub's an ENTP... what do you expect? They're like mules that can't be led to drink in the water trough. ;)

A pity that we'll never figure out her true type though...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sub's an ENTP... what do you expect? They're like mules that can't be led to drink in the water trough. ;)

I was a bad Do Bee. :(

A pity that we'll never figure out her true type though...

Gloomy gave a real boost to my suggestion, at least. :)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
No, it was more the repeated preference for reasoned debate, impersonal expression, logical explanation, together with the general tactlessness in groups. These seem more like T-type preferences to me... admittedly many F's break the mould, but to break all of them at once, consistently... tends to suggest they belong in a different mould!
fwiw Sub, I understand what you mean. When I first came to this forum, I had been taught that "F" means "natural-born diplomat", so some of the "F"s here surprised me. I was soon instructed that "F"s are not always diplomatic. Many of the "F"s here do seem more analytical, like "T" would be.

Like you, I might have assumed that she is a "T" also, and that she might be wrong about her type. Surely, I have meant some people who are mistaken about their type!

I think I agree with you that your general observation seems "T". And maybe she is. Let me ask you this: does she talk about people, care about people, think about people? Because as an INTJ, I don't, not as a general habit, I mean. I will talk about theories, ideas, cool inventions, but please let's not talk about PEOPLE!

felt up

MBTI Type
INFJ
But, if she really is an INFJ then I'm taking the link off anyway. One of the reasons I've had trouble with this type in the past is what from my POV seems like an obsessive attitude towards their own privacy, equalled only by their ability to justify snooping and stalking on others!! :D

touché:yes: