User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENTP

Nah, I can't be bothered with it, Jennifer's bitch switch has been flipped and I've got enough on my plate already. Have fun y'all.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

omg, please tell me you're kidding?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Well, if you're still interested in listening later, I'll still give my two cents:
    I'm an INFJ female with a fairly developed Ti.
    I tell my sister our parents don't love her, threaten to kick people in the face, and think jokes about punching babies are flippin' hilarious. I can also be really analytical, and that's usually how I approach a logical argument because it's more solid and is usually taken better.
    It's usually when you get to know me better that I let my Fe really spill all over the floor. Quite frankly, most people don't want to be whined at or frolicked to with happiness and rainbows, so I usually reserve it.
    If she's kind, caring, but still a bit dark, then it's possible that she's INFJ, especially if she's read a lot of the descriptions. If she is one, then most of the INFJ profiles would probably be like a brick of understanding hitting her in the face (or at least that's what it was like for me).
    So yeah. She just might be.

She's either INFJ with a strong tertiary or INTJ with a strong tertiary.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Sub's an ENTP... what do you expect? They're like mules that can't be led to drink in the water trough.

A pity that we'll never figure out her true type though...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Sub's an ENTP... what do you expect? They're like mules that can't be led to drink in the water trough.
    I was a bad Do Bee.

A pity that we'll never figure out her true type though...
    Gloomy gave a real boost to my suggestion, at least.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    No, it was more the repeated preference for reasoned debate, impersonal expression, logical explanation, together with the general tactlessness in groups. These seem more like T-type preferences to me... admittedly many F's break the mould, but to break all of them at once, consistently... tends to suggest they belong in a different mould!
    fwiw Sub, I understand what you mean. When I first came to this forum, I had been taught that "F" means "natural-born diplomat", so some of the "F"s here surprised me. I was soon instructed that "F"s are not always diplomatic. Many of the "F"s here do seem more analytical, like "T" would be.

Like you, I might have assumed that she is a "T" also, and that she might be wrong about her type. Surely, I have meant some people who are mistaken about their type!

I think I agree with you that your general observation seems "T". And maybe she is. Let me ask you this: does she talk about people, care about people, think about people? Because as an INTJ, I don't, not as a general habit, I mean. I will talk about theories, ideas, cool inventions, but please let's not talk about PEOPLE!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    But, if she really is an INFJ then I'm taking the link off anyway. One of the reasons I've had trouble with this type in the past is what from my POV seems like an obsessive attitude towards their own privacy, equalled only by their ability to justify snooping and stalking on others!!
    touch