First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

It's already been done before . . .

Damn copy cats.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    IxTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    oh god oh god oh god oh god does this mean I'm not cool anymore?

I tried the test on MyPersonality.info and ENTP sounds cool but I am so used to being an ENFP.

But then again I did carve a pair of vice-grips into my last jack-o-lantern...
    Oh, I would not worry about that. Mood and how you took the test are also contributing factors. I just took the test today and it reported me an N. I might be that in some environments, but not when I am dealing with data and people. Just remember when you use the T function on people, you can offend them very easily. So ameliorate that with compassion and F.
    Speak Truthfully, Act Righteously

MBTI
    ENFP

Wow! You're an ISTJ! You're the exact opposite of me!

Do you like having fun?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Nillerz. Buddy. Bro. ENTP's can't use exclamation points or smileys. We'll let you in our little club, but you have to go ring the door bell on Old Man Fogerty's house first. People say he hasn't left the house in thirty years.
    Not necissarily true- emoticons and exclamations are ok, but NO TEXT SPEAK!

Though you'd better go knock on the door, as the man says.

You seem more ENFP though, to me anyways.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Fuck no he doesn't! He's seemed ENTP from the first post of his I read. After dealing with Shai Gar for how many months now? Since before June?

You NTs can have him.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Why do dudes always want to renounce their NF status, super-duper lame, yo.

Nillerz you are an ENFP.

Deal with it.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

It might have been your mood on the day. I tested closer to the T border last week when I was annoyed at people for being too emotional. Never tested low on T any other time, and have Fi central in my head, I also lose interest when people start talking about too technical stuff without an interest in the goal of it and I love teaching (either of these might be a clue to help you decide if you are ENFP). Other problem I find is I never answer the questions from the same perspective twice on the MBTi test. It has to drive you mad when you retake the test and the only stable thing is the N and E percentages. If you do this too maybe it's a clue or maybe it's just a global NP thing.

You can talk about Tesla and stuff, and I love Albert and want to adopt him as an ENFP (was hoping the other day that maybe he was), but I have to say you get to lose out on this one if you switch.

"With the exception of their ENFP cousin, the ENTP has a deeper understanding of their environment than any of the other types." - The Personality Page

Also I agree with Captain, I didn't detect anything out of place before when I thought you were ENFP. Is this all because the NF girls were saying they didn't want to date NF boys because they are sensitive?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Actually my last post made me think of something. There are no great thinking types in the ENFP famous people lists. Almost all are in the arts. Which begs the question: are we fatally flawed in some way, or are there a lot of mistyped ENFPs in the thinking type's lists? Like do the people who make the lists have trouble putting an F in any great scientist's or engineer's type?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Like do the people who make the lists have trouble putting an F in any great scientist's or engineer's type?
    YESS!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    oh god oh god oh god oh god does this mean I'm not cool anymore?

I tried the test on MyPersonality.info and ENTP sounds cool but I am so used to being an ENFP.

But then again I did carve a pair of vice-grips into my last jack-o-lantern...
    OMG,nooo, Nillerz, come back to the light!!! :horor:
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”