• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ENTP or an ENFP

What type is G-Virus?

• Total voters

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Lets get the ball rolling here, what the hell am I or how do we figure it out?

If you think you know me from my posts then I wouldn't mind your analysis either.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I twice typed you as ENTP. If that's not enough, GO TO HELL. No but seriously folks, it seems likelier than ENFP, but I'm not saying it is so for certain.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
It doesn't matter :newwink:

But if it DOES.... It could be tricky. ENFPs have been known to confuse people into thinking they have Ti

( Judging from your Avitar, if that's you, I think youre an ENTP. The quizzical look is definitely ENTP :D )

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
ENTP. You need a poll, though!

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I twice typed you as ENTP. If that's not enough, GO TO HELL. No but seriously folks, it seems likelier than ENFP, but I'm not saying it is so for certain.

Without blowing smoke up his you know what, rumor has it he is pretty damn good at typing people. . .

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Without blowing smoke up his you know what, rumor has it he is pretty damn good at typing people. . .
Yes, and don't forget that I said ENTP before you said ExTP, and iirc you had about ten posts at the time.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Judging from his avatar he looks like a boxing champion and I would say ISTP :D

More I really do not know (yet)

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yes, and don't forget that I said ENTP before you said ExTP, and iirc you had about ten posts at the time.

Lol, actually you said ENTP when all you knew was xNxx

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok classical entp test:

All woman students of a professor, who is known to be very vulgar in his humour, decide to leave the room the next time he cracks an ill joke. The professor himself gets accidently informed by this.

On the next day the professor enters the hall and says "I read in the newspapers today that there are a lot of hookers missing in India". When the female students heard that sick joke, they decided to go. They alltogether stood up and left the room.

The professor went after them, desperately and shouted: "Where are you going woman, the ship for India wont leave before tomorrow" :D
---
How do you think about that ?

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ok classical entp test:

All woman students of a professor, who is known to be very vulgar in his humour, decide to leave the room the next time he cracks an ill joke. The professor himself gets accidently informed by this.

On the next day the professor enters the hall and says "I read in the newspapers today that there are a lot of hookers missing in India". When the female students heard that sick joke, they decided to go. They alltogether stood up and left the room.

The professor went after them, desperately and shouted: "Where are you going woman, the ship for India wont leave before tomorrow" :D
---
How do you think about that ?

The first time I heard the joke, I laughed my ass off and thought it was something I would do.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
cryptic enough, you got my entp confidence :)

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
here is where it gets nasty. I have severe compassion for those less fortunate than me.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
here is where it gets nasty. I have severe compassion for those less fortunate than me.
I can't imagine there being very many of those people. You could probably just let them move into your Haus.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Lol, I was going to add that on there but didn't for sake of seriousness.

I can't imagine there being very many of those people. You could probably just let them move into your Haus.

Also, there is room for two in my double wide maytag refrigerator box. The coolest thing is that I have it set up right next to the university library, so we get free electricity from the outside electric plug and free wireless.

Last edited: