User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Type This Girl

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Well what is your definition of Extroversion...?
    Loud.

Hee hee.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I don't like this person from what I read...

screams ESTJ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

You know, a few people share your sentiments, but she's not a bad person, and is really quite amicable.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I think she's an ESTJ- lol.
    Possibly an ENTJ if you are that sure on the N but I don't think an NT would cheat to get ahead.
    I'm not even generalizing here. An Intuitive would rather rely on his or her own intuition when he or she doesn't know the answers than cheating- hell, the person you cheat off of could be wrong.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INTJ

If you think she could be INTP, then I suggest that she is probably ENTP.
    Many ENTPs here are highly intelligent, know multiple languages, etc.
    ENTP does not mean lazy.
    And she's way too outgoing to appear to be an INTP.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Lol, you appear to be saying that you think she's an N because she's able to connect points and seems coherent and intelligent. Perhaps it's just your phrasing.

Everything you said seems very SJ to me, with the possible exception of debate club. ESxJ, possibly ENxJ.

MBTI
    ENTP

Sounds like an ENTP or maybe a slight J. I'm pretty sure about the ENT; she sounds like me.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Lol, you appear to be saying that you think she's an N because she's able to connect points and seems coherent and intelligent. Perhaps it's just your phrasing.
    Not at all what I'm trying to say, as you've suggested. A few posts down I also mentioned that she's always ready for any philosophical debate and poses questions that require some kind of inclination for abstract thinking. I know one girl who's a hardcore XSTJ and has no patience for anything beyond the concrete (not to sound cliche), but can easily recall points that contradict each other and is another one of the top students.

Sounds like an ENTP or maybe a slight J. I'm pretty sure about the ENT; she sounds like me.
    Yeah, I was considering ENTj. You're the second ENTX to relate to her description.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

I'm actually going to go against what everyone's saying and throw out ENFJ, from personal experience IRL. I know a girl who's ENFJ; she's president of student council, varsity cheerleader and CC, and is basically involved in everything. Skip to a different girl, who I know more academically; she's very smart, but she doesn't really see herself as being so, and she's not so much into studying, but does so and gets everything done on time and well.

I wouldn't be so quick to say NT because of sheer intelligence; F and T can both be "smart" but they just project their intelligence in different manners.

I don't think she'd be ENTJ; I know quite a few, including my twin, and while they do have a tendency to conquer the world, I don't really see the same attitude in the girl you're talking about.
    I don't think I'd say ESTJ/ESFJ, unless she's kind of doing it more for the appearances and popularity, etc. If she's a sincerely open, cheerful person that doesn't judge, but enjoys the interaction of people, then I'd lean slightly more to ENxJ. And she does fit a lot of my ENFJ friends; diversely intelligent, sociable, enjoys leadership activities where she can work with people, and if she's sincere on top of that....yeah, I'd say ENFJ.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by gloomy-optimist View Post
    If she's a sincerely open, cheerful person that doesn't judge, but enjoys the interaction of people, then I'd lean slightly more to ENxJ.
    Bogus. There are plenty of sincerely open, cheerful people that enjoy the interaction of people that are ESJ. And everybody judges, so I don't know what you mean by that.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel