• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ivy/Mac/Edahn/Geoff: Which madmin's harder to type?

Which madmin is harder to type?

• Total voters

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The "What's My Muthafuckin' Type?" threads for Ivy, MacGuffin, and Edahn (see Mistyped Members) have been some of the nastiest threads this site has seen.

MacGuffin: I or E? T or F? N or S?
Ivy: S or N? T or F? J or P?
Edahn: I or E? T or F? J or P?
Geoff: F or F? S or N? J or P?

What say you? Who's the hardest madmin to type? (poll forthcoming)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Edahn= INTP

Muffin= INTP

Ivy= Who knows and who cares, intelligent and insightful, cool chick

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Ivy.

No question.

MacGuffin: INTP
Edahn: xNTP

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I'm just disappointed the poll was limited, cos I dont know my own type :devil:

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Geoff, I think you're an INFJ. At least, based on the 7 posts of yours that I've read in full.

Edit: Fine. *groan*

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Mac: ISTP or INTP
Ivy: INFJ
Edahn: ENTP or INTP or ENFP

Ivy might be the hardest to type, yet I can only seem to guess INFJ for her. I think she might be closer to being an Ixxx than most INFJ's.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MacGuffin still seems very INTP to me. He just doesn't look like most of the INTPs at INTPcentral. He has more in common with Martoon than most of the others. (He's also been married to an ESFJ for years; that sort of thing heavily influences you.)

Ivy is IxFJ. I can't go much further than that. She's too balanced -- practical and useful (more an S thing) but also perceptive and insightful and not stuck in a rut (more an N thing).

Edahn, I don't really have much of an idea what type you are at all. I still get a lot of F vibe from you when I see you interact, compared to people I know are T.... but I honestly don't know.

So congratulations: Both you and Jack Flak are among the few people I can't read easily.

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
MacGuffin's definitely INTP.

I'm not sure about Ivy. I'm thinking IXFJ not sure about the N or S. Despite what she says, I doubt she's an INFP.

Edahn seems to be an ENTP, but jack flack also seems like an ENTP upon first glance. I can't always tell I or E just from online interaction.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Mac: ISTP or INTP
Ivy: INFJ
Edahn: ENTP or INTP or ENFP

Ivy might be the hardest to type, yet I can only seem to guess INFJ for her. I think she might be closer to being an Ixxx than most INFJ's.

So can I could on your vote, son?

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I don't really know Geoff, so I can't say anything about him. But MacGuffin fits MBTI pretty well, I think, as an x(50/50 on the I/E axis)NTP. I'd say that you're the same in regards to the I/E traits by themselves, Edahn, although you don't really fit either INTP, xNTP, or ENTP very well, imo. Ivy, however, makes it look like the people who wrote MBTI were on crack.

Usehername

On a mission
I think Ivy uses Ne, and is an introvert. She could be an INxP or an ISxJ, the latter being more likely. Possibly she is even an extra-freak because she is an introvert, but isn't an INxP or ISxJ but still uses Ne very well.

Other than that I am completely lost. And I consider that the highest of compliments, because balance is something I think we should all strive for. :yes:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Geoff. He has INXP listed as his type, and I couldn't tell you whether he's T or F. The rest don't seem that hard.

Mac = INTP
Ivy = INFJ
Edahn = INFP

You can't really tell I/E over the internet, though.

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Anon, what's my type, in your opinion?

I don't really put faith into MBTI anymore, but if I had to go with real letters and all that, I'd probably say eNFP. You kind of remind me of CaptainChick in a lot of ways.