• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ivy/Mac/Edahn/Geoff: Which madmin's harder to type?

Which madmin is harder to type?

• Total voters

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
On what planet is 30 to 10 a dead tie? Oh, that's right, Planet Edahn, where small things are considered to be three times their actual size on a regular basis.

(Revealing Your Core thread crossover!)

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
On what planet is 30 to 10 a dead tie? Oh, that's right, Planet Edahn, where small things are considered to be three times their actual size on a regular basis.

(Revealing Your Core thread crossover!)

Poppycock! It has nothing to do with that and everything to do with the people who voted for you. Lets take a look, shall we? *invites camera inside*

People who voted for Ivy:
A Schnitzel,
ajblaise, (probably high when he voted)
Anonymous,
bluebell, (can't trust her, probably ill-intentioned)
bluemonday, (n00b)
cafe, (bias -- your friend)
CaptainChick, (bias -- my "friend")
Colors,
digesthisickness,
Falcarius, (probably not human, writes in the third person, posts by writing love letters, uploading them, and then posting the letters)
JivinJeffJones, (bias)
Kanamori,
MacGuffin, (admin-admin bias)
MetalWounds,
Mondo,
Mo_(operalover), (bias -- I've pissed him/her off)
Negative_,
Night, (voted before he was modded, probably did it because he wanted to suck up)
nightning, (have you seen her avatar? can't be trusted)
Peguy, (Christian bias)
Rajah,
Silently Honest,
skin, ("skin?")
spirilis,
substitute, (substitute for what? -1)
Tallulah,
The_Liquid_Laser,
Uberfuhrer, (secretly in love with you)
Usehername,
whatever (still thinks she's not an ESFP)

That brings us down to 14. Now lets check out my votes:

Votes for Edahn:
AllAboutSoul, (genius, counts as 2)
bluebell, (very trustworthy)
booyalab, (practically a typology research scientist, counts as 3)
Edahn, (semi trustworthy, handsome)
Eileen, (knows you personally and knows your type!)
Falcarius, (very astute)
Jennifer, (knows us both very well, expert in typology, I think she has a degree, so 2 votes for her)
Kanamori,
Peguy,
skin (Skin!)

That brings us to a 14-14 tie, my friend. A 14-14 tie.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've got to say, Edahn, that was a nice piece of work.

You still need a lot of refining and improving, but this shows me that you have a great deal of potential in the world of party politics.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
bluewing.jpg

*looks around*

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Haha, no --

I voted after I was modded.

And I don't suck up.

You owe me a better rationale!

Anyone who forgoes an opportunity to suck up to become a moderator can't be that smart.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Anyone who forgoes an opportunity to suck up to become a moderator can't be that smart.

Well, you got me there.

A lack of intellect is foremost among my many psychological stumbling blocks. ;)

(Oh, Edahn)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've never tried to "type" them.
It didn't occur to me that they didn't know their type.
Though I thought Edahn was an INTJ recently.
And I've always thought Ivy was an INFJ.
And someone told me Mac is an INTP.
And I don't know Geoff, except for that he posts nice scenic pictures.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not averse to being an ISFJ, but I think if I were, my house would be cleaner. Just sayin'.

nah.......now, ISTJ on the other hand...

I honestly can't imagine why someone would be adverse to the idea of being a smart and cool sensor who has developed intuition through education. You'd be unstoppable.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
nah.......now, ISTJ on the other hand...

I honestly can't imagine why someone would be adverse to the idea of being a smart and cool sensor who has developed intuition through education. You'd be unstoppable.

I wouldn't be, if I am. Granted, I don't like it when people type me as ISFJ when I know it's shorthand for "small minded" or "domestic," but that isn't the case most of the time. I just find it fitting me less and less, the more I learn about MBTI. I'm also willing to entertain that might correlate with a growing bias from being amongst all you N-philes for so long.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Odd, because it kind of rings true for me. I don't know FL as well as you, but you don't know me as well as I do. :)

Edited to add: outside of Eileen, I feel the most kinship with JJJ of anyone here, probably. And Eileen feels far and away more J-ey to me than I do.

Any time I try to claim a type I can think of a thousand reasons why I'm not that type, or why some other type fits better. But if I switch focus to the other type then I remember the thousand reasons why I'm not THAT type. INFP is the type with the least reasons why I'm not that type, and many of the remaining ones are "but I'm nothing like [this or that INFP]!" But I have also found other INFPs that I do feel like I have a lot in common with (camille, JJJ, etc). Eileen and Faith are a couple of INFJs that I can also identify with but I feel super sloppy next to them.

lol.

I am not very J-ey. And I'm super-sloppy. You should see ... every aspect of my life. The weird thing is that people always think that I'm really organized and uber-competent, and I always think that I'm a total wreck. How they can think I'm organized if they see my desk (or car, or table, or whatever), I do not know. It happens time and time again. I appear to be much more on top of things and organized than I am. I feel super-sloppy next to most any J-type, including other INFJs. The exception is my INTJ friend, who has the same sloppy, disorganized patterns that I do (but who also comes across as rather organized and uber-competent).

Usehername

On a mission
lol.

I am not very J-ey. And I'm super-sloppy. You should see ... every aspect of my life. The weird thing is that people always think that I'm really organized and uber-competent, and I always think that I'm a total wreck. How they can think I'm organized if they see my desk (or car, or table, or whatever), I do not know. It happens time and time again. I appear to be much more on top of things and organized than I am. I feel super-sloppy next to most any J-type, including other INFJs. The exception is my INTJ friend, who has the same sloppy, disorganized patterns that I do (but who also comes across as rather organized and uber-competent).

My J is like yours and your INTJ friends' J. I consistently begin papers the evening before they're due for school, my room is never clean, I don't think I've been on time for work more than 5 times since mid-summer (but I have one of those jobs where they just make up how many employees they "need" at any given time when really it doesn't matter when I clock in and when I clock out).

I always come across as organized and uber-competent as well.

My J is strong wrt needing to know information so I can plan. I am a need-to-know sort of gal.

At the end of the day, papers always get in on time and I get As, my room gets overhauled and I J-to-nobody's business with detail cleaning for the next few months' worth of cleanliness, and I xxTJ the bike shop and my INTJ and ENFP bosses love me.

INxJ is an enigma sort of J.