• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ivy/Mac/Edahn/Geoff: Which madmin's harder to type?

Which madmin is harder to type?

• Total voters

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
MacGuffin and Edahn are ENXPs, and Geoff is an INFP. Ivy, on the other hand? I've met the woman, and I still have no clue. She's like an I; excellent N with handy-dandy sensorish qualities; really weak F; and weak, weak weak weak, weakweak J.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Edahn - xNtP

You oscillate more between the I/E than the T/F, I think.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
MacGuffin and Edahn are ENXPs, and Geoff is an INFP. Ivy, on the other hand? I've met the woman, and I still have no clue. She's like an I; excellent N with handy-dandy sensorish qualities; really weak F; and weak, weak weak weak, weakweak J.
dead on woman. all of it *chills* *scared* *hold me*

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP

I'd go ENTP for Mac, ESTP (or ISTP) for Edahn, Ivy perhaps an ISFJ (as she was originally typed.. it's toughest though). Myself.. welll.. NT's usually tell me I am NF, and NFs that I am NT. So, that just confirms the trend.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'd go ENTP for Mac, ESTP (or ISTP) for Edahn, Ivy perhaps an ISFJ (as she was originally typed.. it's toughest though). Myself.. welll.. NT's usually tell me I am NF, and NFs that I am NT. So, that just confirms the trend.
Interesting. I think Edahn is actually a really strong N.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Interesting. I think Edahn is actually a really strong N.

Yeah I can only type what I see.. perhaps he's an XNFP portraying an ST face. It's that sorta "centre of attention, playfull" thing I'm going on.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Only Geoff, because he doesn't post much and obviously has more of a brain-finger barrier, or filter, than most.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

The trend being "Geoff can't type people for shit."

:jew:

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Mostly me. I'm not even close to having Sensor qualities. Not that I think it's bad, but I spend my entire life in my head. My language tends towards the abstract, and I love theory and debate. The rest works, but the S... *bzzzzzzzz*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ivy.

No question.

I know. She's so sensible, yet sassy. Could be an INFJ's well-developed inferior function showing through?

MacGuffin: INTP
Edahn: xNTP

Ditto.

I still think you're an Ne primary, Edahn. In this case, E is less a "volume level" than a "this function comes first" vibe.

Mac is Space Clown.

As for Geoff, I want to say INFP.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Only Geoff, because he doesn't post much and obviously has more of a brain-finger barrier, or filter, than most.

Do you mean I'm the one who thinks before I speak? (that at least would point to introversion...)

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Mac: xNTP I'd say INTP that likes people more than most and has learned to extravert over time.

Edahn: xNxP More feeling and extraversion than a lot of INTPs, but doesn't read like an ENTP or ENFP to me. Interested in spiritual things, which automatically makes people rule him out as a T unnecessarily. Ts can be spiritual, they just approach it a bit differently.

Geoff: INtP In conversations with Geoff, I read him as an INTP, but one that is pretty balanced on the F/T scale. He doesn't have strong use of either Fe or Fi, though, IMO. I definitely see him as Ne/Ti primary.

Ivy: INfj Or INtp. I think Ivy's an N that is just a bit more grounded than most. My roommate is a lot like that, and she's hard to type, as well. The F/T and P/J components seem pretty balanced, so it's hard to know which way to lean. My gut feeling is that she's actually a P that has learned life is a bit easier for one if one makes oneself DO stuff, instead of sitting around philosophizing. I think she's a practical P, if that makes sense. I think Ivy's the hardest to pin down, type-wise.

Great thread, Edahn!

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Is X a valid component of type?

I thought it was just for immature/confused people......yeah, well, I guess that makes sense come to think of it. ;)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Wow. I'm really wtfpwning you guys in the enigmatic department! w00t!