User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which madmin is harder to type?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • MacGuffin

3 6.25%
  • Ivy

33 68.75%
  • Edahn

11 22.92%
  • Geoff

10 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 678910 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I consider Geoff to be likely INFP, but just can't be sure.
    Id go with INFP or INTP and not just cause INxPs in his profile

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Nah, she sees hidden meanings and agendas in stuff that isn't there, just like the rest of you N's. Cimarron is a real SJ, you should make him a mod.
    It would be cool to have an SJ doing what they do best.

Make Beat a mod.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm not averse to being an ISFJ, but I think if I were, my house would be cleaner. Just sayin'.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Victor. Most of the posts here are affectionate.. some, like Peguy's are not. This is just a warning to the people on the thread to remember that they are, indeed, referring to a real person (even if he does have a somewhat unique posting style).
    INFP for Geoff. Not as much for the "Now boys!" business as the silly disclaimer at the end which would be taken as an insult, if taken at all.

"Even though he's weird, be nice."

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    INFP for Geoff. Not as much for the "Now boys!" business as the silly disclaimer at the end which would be taken as an insult, if taken at all.

"Even though he's weird, be nice."
    Nah, that was put in there because I've known Victor since before he joined the forum, indeed I am responsible for him joining.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Nah, that was put in there because I've known Victor since before he joined the forum, indeed I am responsible for him joining.
    Oh. Well then.

MBTI
    INTJ

Okay, so even though Ivy's not a celebrity, I've given her type some thought. (Ivy, I'd totally address this to you, but you exude an attitude of that makes it seem somehow malapropos. :redface Or rather, I've realized that I know which type I'd put my money on, which must mean I've formed an opinion of sorts. And that opinion is that Ivy is a mature INFP of the same make as FineLine, JivinJeffJones and Nadir (another enigmatically untypeable 'un who I am nevertheless comfortable believing to be an INFP).

Incidentally, I became conscious of (/formed?) this opinion when I realized that the wry online persona of a 29-year-old female (confirmed) INFP from another community reminded me of Ivy. Courtesy of Google Translate and some editing by me, here's her profile:

"Chastity is no more a virtue than malnutrition." - Alexander Comfort

"May I a small house and a large garden have! And a few friends and many books." - Abraham Cowley

"In the true man there is a child hidden: it wanteth to play." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Role-playing nerd, folk/metal/classical music fan, single mother, BA in history and creative writing, literature lover and hopefully future fantasy writer.
    Work at the [name of city] City Museum with child/youth dissemination and teaching materials and find it extremely cool!
    Am the happy, ridiculously proud mother of the beautiful, wonderful boy child [her son's name], who I made with the help of my friend, D&D mate and household carpenter [her ex's name].

[A friend's name] about me (the big sales talk):

To describe Sara
    Sara is a mix between a H.R. Giger image and a fantasy novel. She is a glacial black elf queen on the surface and a burning phoenix inside.
    To get to know Sara is difficult, but she is the worth the wait and trouble. She is reserved and it is only after very careful evaluation from Sara's hand that she lets you in.
    Idealist, hopeless romantic, pragmatist and a mother with big M.
    If you do not know what a black elf queen is? Then Sara is nothing for you.
    If you do not know what a phoenix is? Then Sara is nothing for you.
    If you are not intelligent, honest, real and [word meaning direct/no-nonsense]? Then Sara is nothing for you.

If you are sensitive, patient, live and breathe for music, role-play, love children and would like to have some yourself? Then Sara is the woman for you?
    (Oh, and are you slim and preferably have long hair? This would help your case considerably. ;-))

[Her ex's name] about me: (the small sales talk)

- Captivating... Charming... Especially when she dances a war dance and beats on a drum, when the pot will not boil.

[Another friend's name] about me: (the really hardcore sales talk!)

Sara is autumn. She can be so heady hot as the most erotic late summer, and then coolly beautiful as the first, early frost. Sara is a matriarch, with a bosom which can accommodate all of your oddities. In her you will always have a bosom to lean into when you need it, but like a real Yiddish mama a raised eyebrow will accompany; a quiet *tsk-tsk*, and a calm reminder to use your common sense. Sara is wonderfully crazy. She is composite, like a dress whirling around a dancing woman; the light of the lanterns casts colored shadows on her personality and leaves one with a quiet wonder. The patterns change with her movements and mood, but remain nevertheless always the same, for the attentive observer. Sara is a balanced sword. Her heart is cold, cool steel, which in itself carries the very essence of fire and heat. Sara understands the secret of the rubber ducks. Sara is a priestess who animates quiet days in the temple reading rooms. Until anything threatens what she holds dear, and she becomes a frothing bacchante that without regret throws herself into the fight and does not give up until it is over.
    Does this vibe of mine (the resemblance between Ivy, FineLine, JJJ, Nadir and the woman whose profile I've quoted) resonate with anyone else...?

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I don't really know any of their types for sure (but really I could say that about most forum members). Here is my read

MacGuffin - IxTP
    Geoff - INxP
    Edahn - xNTP
    Ivy - uh...I think she's an I...maybe...she might be an F too, but that's going out on a limb.....

Yeah Ivy's the hardest to pin down.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I'm not averse to being an ISFJ, but I think if I were, my house would be cleaner. Just sayin'.
    My house is fairly clean but I'm no where near to being as organized as you seem to be with life n' stuff. I put off everything till the last minute and cause myself unnecessary anxiety trying to finish whatever it is on time (like right now).
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTP

Mac seems like INTP, but with well-developed Ne. xNTP is plausible.

Edahn is definitely xNxP, probably more E than I. Maybe more Fi than Ti. *shrug*

Ivy, I dunno. Ixfx is about as definitive as I'd go.

I don't really know Geoff.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.