• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ivy/Mac/Edahn/Geoff: Which madmin's harder to type?

Which madmin is harder to type?

• Total voters

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...Does this vibe of mine (the resemblance between Ivy, FineLine, JJJ, Nadir and the woman whose profile I've quoted) resonate with anyone else...? :huh:

Since you asked specifically... no, not in the least.
(And I know FineLine probably better than anyone else here. I would have never put them in the "same bin.")

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My house is fairly clean but I'm no where near to being as organized as you seem to be with life n' stuff. I put off everything till the last minute and cause myself unnecessary anxiety trying to finish whatever it is on time (like right now).

Uh, that sounds pretty much like me. Why do it today if you can do it tomorrow? Same goes for when tomorrow becomes today. My perennial justification is "I do my best work under pressure" but I'm not sure that's actually true, I just like being lazy until I absolutely have to stop being lazy.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
(And I know FineLine probably better than anyone else here. I would have never put them in the "same bin.")

Odd, because it kind of rings true for me. I don't know FL as well as you, but you don't know me as well as I do. :)

Edited to add: outside of Eileen, I feel the most kinship with JJJ of anyone here, probably. And Eileen feels far and away more J-ey to me than I do.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you type yourself Ivy?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I gave up on that ages ago.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I don't think I've ever doubted Edahn as an INTP. I'd believe ENFP before ENTP.

Ivy seems like an INFP with INTP idiosyncrasies.

I trust MacG's ability to type himself.

I probably know the least amount about Geoff. It would be cool to know how he got into MBTI.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Uh, that sounds pretty much like me. Why do it today if you can do it tomorrow? Same goes for when tomorrow becomes today. My perennial justification is "I do my best work under pressure" but I'm not sure that's actually true, I just like being lazy until I absolutely have to stop being lazy.
I teeter between J &P and lately I've been more P. I like the feeling getting things done gives me, it's just finding that motivation to do it. L says I'm always saying, " I'll do it tomorrow" which drives him mad me thinks. :smile:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Any time I try to claim a type I can think of a thousand reasons why I'm not that type, or why some other type fits better. But if I switch focus to the other type then I remember the thousand reasons why I'm not THAT type. INFP is the type with the least reasons why I'm not that type, and many of the remaining ones are "but I'm nothing like [this or that INFP]!" But I have also found other INFPs that I do feel like I have a lot in common with (camille, JJJ, etc). Eileen and Faith are a couple of INFJs that I can also identify with but I feel super sloppy next to them.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I teeter between J &P and lately I've been more P. I like the feeling getting things done gives me, it's just finding that motivation to do it. L says I'm always saying, " I'll do it tomorrow" which drives him mad me thinks. :smile:

Heh. If only I really did it tomorrow. You know what Annie says about tomorrow, it's always a day away.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Have you ever considered that you were simply an emotion-conscious T, Ivy?

You do a great job of analyzing multiple perspectives before inserting your judgment.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Have you ever considered that you were simply an emotion-conscious T, Ivy?

You do a great job of analyzing multiple perspectives before inserting your judgment.

I have considered that, yes. It's equally as likely that I'm a logic-conscious F, I suppose.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Ivy has always appeared to me to be objective, unbiased and fair. She's also very conscious of time. Ivy also lives with an INTP and is a mom of two. Being a mom today the expectations are far higher than when our parents were raising us and I think being a Mom can throw off your type unless you're an archetypal <insert type> which I don't believe Ivy is. I also think Ivy (and Night) would prefer it if everyone was happy and got along and that is more of a disposition thing rather than a type thing, don't you think?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have you ever considered that you were simply an emotion-conscious T, Ivy? You do a great job of analyzing multiple perspectives before inserting your judgment.

IxFJs have tertiary Ti. With some it never gets developed; but with those who do and who can set aside the Fe concerns for a moment (or find a way to work them in tandem with Ti), they can approach things with very clear thinking skills.

Stuff like that complicates the type read.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Does this vibe of mine (the resemblance between Ivy, FineLine, JJJ, Nadir and the woman whose profile I've quoted) resonate with anyone else...? :huh:

Odd, because it kind of rings true for me. I don't know FL as well as you, but you don't know me as well as I do. :)

Edited to add: outside of Eileen, I feel the most kinship with JJJ of anyone here, probably. And Eileen feels far and away more J-ey to me than I do.

Any time I try to claim a type I can think of a thousand reasons why I'm not that type, or why some other type fits better. But if I switch focus to the other type then I remember the thousand reasons why I'm not THAT type. INFP is the type with the least reasons why I'm not that type, and many of the remaining ones are "but I'm nothing like [this or that INFP]!" But I have also found other INFPs that I do feel like I have a lot in common with (camille, JJJ, etc). Eileen and Faith are a couple of INFJs that I can also identify with but I feel super sloppy next to them.

Wow, I think I just obtained closure on this typing. :shock: That was unexpected. :D

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm still not 100% sold. But it's as close as I think I'm gonna get. :)

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Since it seems like Ivy and I are in a dead tie, I vote we get BlueWing to act as tie-breaker. Where is he when you need him?

bluewing.jpg

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Since it seems like Ivy and I are in a dead tie, I vote we get BlueWing to act as tie-breaker. Where is he when you need him?

bluewing.jpg
Yeah right. BlueWing is obviously ISTJ. All you have to do is ignore "INTP" in the type field, and there's no doubt.