User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which madmin is harder to type?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • MacGuffin

3 6.25%
  • Ivy

33 68.75%
  • Edahn

11 22.92%
  • Geoff

10 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 34567 Last

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

you're definitely enigmatic, ivy. there's no question about that.

you'd be winning this even if the others were more mysterious competitors.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    Interesting. I think Edahn is actually a really strong N.
    Yeah, I didn't really think that was the part in question.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Geoff: INtP In conversations with Geoff, I read him as an INTP, but one that is pretty balanced on the F/T scale. He doesn't have strong use of either Fe or Fi, though, IMO. I definitely see him as Ne/Ti primary.
    Geoff comes off to me as one of the more T-based INTPs, actually.

Martoon is one who seems more Ne in approach, where the Ne is allowed to bounce free without really being reined in ahead of time by Ti. (some people would say, "wait, isn't that ENTP?" but I'd say, no, that's just general theory... in reality, Martoon's still obviously an introvert, but life sometimes leads some of us to develop operating styles that focus on less on the primary as per textbook.) Geoff seems to use Ne only really in service of Ti.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Geoff comes off to me as one of the more T-based INTPs, actually. (Martoon is one who seems more Ne in approach, where the Ne is allowed to bounce free without really being reined in ahead of time by Ti.)
    Yeah, I would agree with that.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Geoff comes off to me as one of the more T-based INTPs, actually.

Martoon is one who seems more Ne in approach, where the Ne is allowed to bounce free without really being reined in ahead of time by Ti. (some people would say, "wait, isn't that ENTP?" but I'd say, no, that's just general theory... in reality, Martoon's still obviously an introvert, but life sometimes leads some of us to develop operating styles that focus on less on the primary as per textbook.) Geoff seems to use Ne only really in service of Ti.
    Or to put it more simply :

"Geoff's less crazy"

Edit : serious answer. Yes, Ne is used by me in service of Ti in a distance operation like the internet. In person, I'm all over the place waving my arms and trying to draw pretty pictures on flipcharts in a creative madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Edahn - xNtP

You oscillate more between the I/E than the T/F, I think.
    Agreed. Sometimes Edahn really is surprisingly sensitive and compassionate and seems to strongly sympathize with other people, which can in a somewhat significant way belie his T-ness. Overall, though, I think he leans more T than F; he just has an endearing vulnerability and a strong desire to help people.

Ivy really is the unclassifiable madmin. I really don't know what comes after Introversion with her. Inxx... Thinking about it seriously and trying to recall any evidence one way or another, I have a hard time. Sometimes she strikes me as more T, other times more F. Whether she's an F or a T, a P or a J, I really just don't know.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    Agreed. Sometimes Edahn really is surprisingly sensitive and compassionate and seems to strongly sympathize with other people, which can in a somewhat significant way belie his T-ness. Overall, though, I think he leans more T than F; he just has an endearing vulnerability and a strong desire to help people.

Ivy really is the unclassifiable madmin. I really don't know what comes after Introversion with her. Inxx... Thinking about it seriously and trying to recall any evidence one way or another, I have a hard time. Sometimes she strikes me as more T, other times more F. Whether she's an F or a T, a P or a J, I really just don't know.
    She used to test ISFJ. What makes you go for intuition? (just asking, not saying you are wrong...)

I didn't think about the N that hard, but now I am. You know, now that you mention it.... I don't see very much evidence that she is an N. It's hard to examine for me whether her past behavior (i.e., "the evidence") is more S or N. Maybe I'll mull over it. I can see ISFJ; she really is practical, to-the-point, and straightforward (edit: and doesn't coddle people), which all give her the impression of being an STJ, but she seems to strongly empathize with people, suggesting some F. So ISFJ isn't a stretch. Edit: In fact, it might be her SJness that kind of looks on the surface like Thinking, which would explain why the F wasn't obvious to me. But in light of the ISFJ typing, it all makes sense now.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    ENTP

Edahn.

Ivy seems obviously ISFJ to me.
    I don't wanna!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram