User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which madmin is harder to type?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • MacGuffin

3 6.25%
  • Ivy

33 68.75%
  • Edahn

11 22.92%
  • Geoff

10 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 2101112

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Odd, because it kind of rings true for me. I don't know FL as well as you, but you don't know me as well as I do.

Edited to add: outside of Eileen, I feel the most kinship with JJJ of anyone here, probably. And Eileen feels far and away more J-ey to me than I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Any time I try to claim a type I can think of a thousand reasons why I'm not that type, or why some other type fits better. But if I switch focus to the other type then I remember the thousand reasons why I'm not THAT type. INFP is the type with the least reasons why I'm not that type, and many of the remaining ones are "but I'm nothing like [this or that INFP]!" But I have also found other INFPs that I do feel like I have a lot in common with (camille, JJJ, etc). Eileen and Faith are a couple of INFJs that I can also identify with but I feel super sloppy next to them.
    lol.

I am not very J-ey. And I'm super-sloppy. You should see ... every aspect of my life. The weird thing is that people always think that I'm really organized and uber-competent, and I always think that I'm a total wreck. How they can think I'm organized if they see my desk (or car, or table, or whatever), I do not know. It happens time and time again. I appear to be much more on top of things and organized than I am. I feel super-sloppy next to most any J-type, including other INFJs. The exception is my INTJ friend, who has the same sloppy, disorganized patterns that I do (but who also comes across as rather organized and uber-competent).
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    lol.

I am not very J-ey. And I'm super-sloppy. You should see ... every aspect of my life. The weird thing is that people always think that I'm really organized and uber-competent, and I always think that I'm a total wreck. How they can think I'm organized if they see my desk (or car, or table, or whatever), I do not know. It happens time and time again. I appear to be much more on top of things and organized than I am. I feel super-sloppy next to most any J-type, including other INFJs. The exception is my INTJ friend, who has the same sloppy, disorganized patterns that I do (but who also comes across as rather organized and uber-competent).
    My J is like yours and your INTJ friends' J. I consistently begin papers the evening before they're due for school, my room is never clean, I don't think I've been on time for work more than 5 times since mid-summer (but I have one of those jobs where they just make up how many employees they "need" at any given time when really it doesn't matter when I clock in and when I clock out).

I always come across as organized and uber-competent as well.

My J is strong wrt needing to know information so I can plan. I am a need-to-know sort of gal.

At the end of the day, papers always get in on time and I get As, my room gets overhauled and I J-to-nobody's business with detail cleaning for the next few months' worth of cleanliness, and I xxTJ the bike shop and my INTJ and ENFP bosses love me.

INxJ is an enigma sort of J.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    You owe me a better rationale!
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    bluebell, (can't trust her, probably ill-intentioned)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    bluebell, (very trustworthy)
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Ivy is very doubtfully INFP. And my word counts.