• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mondo's 960th Post: What Type Do You Think I Am?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I guess most who know me well aren't surprised to see this. :hi:

There are 959 posts before this one.
From those, what type do you think I am and why?

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Umm... Are any takers meant to presuppose that those four letters under your avatar are aiming to decieve?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Umm... Are any takers meant to presuppose that those four letters under your avatar are aiming to decieve?

hes been listed as ENTP INTP ENFP and INFP... depends on the month :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dearie me... I actually have to agree with Jack for once :shock:

INFP, I'd say ;)

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFP... a chill one.

am_i_evil666

i may not know you very well, but from what i've seen of your posts, you don't at all seem ENTP or INTP.
i'll go with INFP. :smile:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I decided to take a Similar Minds test I like.

Introverted (I) 52.94% Extroverted (E) 47.06%
Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
Thinking (T) 54.05% Feeling (F) 45.95%
Perceiving (P) 53.85% Judging (J) 46.15%

I/E, T/F, and P/J are ridiculously close.
The thing about P & J is that I will either be a planner or an improviser depending on what I think is more appropriate.

As for I/E, I make friends easily and am very social BUT at the same time I tend to be private and not open up. I avoid talking about my personal life with other people and mostly focus on more intellectual topics for good discussion.

T/F, compassionate/kind/emotional but understanding that logic and facts are better for making decisions than relying on feelings alone.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think you should just accept that you are too balanced to be typed.
What is not bad at all since types are just a matter of classification and subjective borders and you are you no matter what you are from the position of MBTI.

If you will be forceful to get a type you could easily end up in denial.