User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Default Cant serve two masters

I make it brief. I live in a country, where T is the holy grail. But I aint that way.

This is no fligment of Ne imagination and this is no spontaneous decision. This is a thing well thought trough, thought through too many times...

Introverted Feeling is my holy grail, it is. Not Thinking. I am on the verge of getting it to know myself, I have no clue what is going on, but I have met my destiny and it told me: no sir, there is something rotten in denmark according to your definition of self.

I'ld love to embrace my final decision to change type FINALLY after such a long time, but I cant. There are so many things completly contradictonary to my understanding of NT and NF to think that I am a NF instead of a NT. But then there is morale, a high understanding for the irrational need of human desire and a fundamental lack of intrest in understanding anything.

I personally think, I have lost the right to bear the entp tag. And furthermore I think, I am about to gain the right to wear the enfp tag.

Believe me or not, I dont care, I just want to come out with my gayness F, before its too late for me to do so.

*this thread was created under the influence of no alcohol, whats a lie, but the thread's a truth*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

heart on fire

ENFP it is.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

and when I see the thead title I immediatly think of a man and his "two brains"

you are as you wish, though now I must fear you, because ENFPs have scary powers to tell people things about themselves and such
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

you mean like making them scream like hell, while actually there is a little white cloud going up indicating that there is a new pope ?

No,no. I have no clue about enfp's. I even have no clue about NF's at all. But the facts pointing towards Fi in my case are suffocating that little white cloud. And if I understand it right, there is no future for me, to deny myself, what I dread so much...

I surrender

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Are you going to change youyr name to "enfropie" now (Sounds like "anthropy" though that's not really a word in itself. Anthropic is, however).

I still wonder about Fi, but it seems internal logic is the conscious guiding proccess, and internal feeling/emotion is just something that comes up unconsciously under it. And the logic carries a positive connotation, while the emotionalism is negative. According to the eight function model; it is just an "active daemon".

By what basis are you changing over?
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Are you going to change your name to "enfropie" now ...
    Aww. Darn. I was gonna say that.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Entropie, NT's have feelings too. Some of us even have good EQ and stuff... You are like the embodiment of ENTP to the rest of us

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

I am not going to lie to you - I think that this is a mistake.

1. you are not hardcore T
    2. you are in emotional crisis

Those actually very weak arguments and your posts are telling me that you are in a emotional crisis.

I am sorry but this does not mean that you are actually an F.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Are you going to change youyr name to "enfropie" now (Sounds like "anthropy" though that's not really a word in itself. Anthropic is, however).

I still wonder about Fi, but it seems internal logic is the conscious guiding proccess, and internal feeling/emotion is just something that comes up unconsciously under it. And the logic carries a positive connotation, while the emotionalism is negative. According to the eight function model; it is just an "active daemon".

By what basis are you changing over?

yeah, you are right enfropie sounds bad *lol*.

That actually sounds intresting what Eric said. I guess I will finally have a look into those daemon functions.

Oh boy, I got a headache from yesterday. Was on that university party having fun for like 2 hours, until I figured out that I am the only one who is drinking beer, the lead singer of the techno played sings in turkish all the times and so it was arabian nights. *lol* I have no problem with arabian nights, but I was surprised by myself, how long it took me not noticing the scene revolving around me.

Some kind of a holistic Feeling view, isnt it ?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Meh, you either have have a good Fi or some sort of shadow one.
    We all possess it to some extent.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx