There are quite a few members here at MBTIc who can easily type people even with a relatively small amount of data - and that's why I'm here.
In the last few weeks, I've learned a lot about personality theories, but I'm still unsure about my own type. According to the tests I've taken, I'm somewhere between ENTJ and INTJ; it's pretty hard to determine which one suits me better from the descriptions, so I guess I'll rely on your experience. TY in advance!
I'll try to point out some of my traits which either resemble INTJ or ENTJ, or maybe none of them.
- I have a few friends, and a large amount of acquaintances
- I've noticed that I don't really care about most people (their feelings even less), but if I'm attracted to somebody, or he/she grabs my attention, I become very excited and helpful(!)
- This happens to me on a daily basis: I'm walking to my classroom, and then a stranger stops me just like he does with an old buddy and calls out my name (how does he know?). He begins to talk about things like wheather and whatnot, and I don't even remember seeing his face. Guess I'm pretty popular, but I don't have the slightest clue why. On the other hand, I know only a few people from school.
- I really love to lead, but if I think there is a better candidate for the post, I prefer not to fight with him for leadership.
- I'm not an outgoing type, though there are times when I enjoy drinking with my mates and going to a party.
- A LOT of (sexual ) jokes, a lot of fun - but afterwards, I need to "recharge" alone. I don't mind being alone with my thoughts.
- I can't stand social chitchat, but I love to debate. Starting a conversation is not a problem for me, and I'm pretty good in presenting things - but I feel really awkward when meeting people I didn't know before.
- Some of my acquaintances would propably describe me as arrogant and cynical, but on rare occasions, I have strange emotional "outbursts", and I really like emotional music.
If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them