• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Go ahead...type me

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I had the same doubt about whether I was INTP or INFP, but reading both type's descriptions made it plain obvious. I kept getting flashes about how I act with each sentence I read about INTPs (didn't happen with INFP).

There's no way he wouldn't figure it out by reading both types.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
You a better typer all of a sudden?

I didn't know it was a competition.

Ive been gone for a whole month. I make my first post since the ban was lifted, and who's here right behind me still holding an old grudge and trying to boost his shaky little ego? The insecure jack flak.

Go type some people, and I'll let you know, I suppose.

You must not get it.

I want nothing to do with you. Especially since my post-graveyard stay here will be on a short leash. Of course, I'm sure you'll continue stalking me and responding to every post I make. Your like a little brother desperately tugging on my sleeve looking for attention. All you are is a pesky annoyance. You're an old man... Find something better to do with your time.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I didn't know it was a competition.

Ive been gone for a whole month. I make my first post since the ban was lifted, and who's here right behind me still holding an old grudge and trying to boost his shaky little ego?
This is a beautiful little ploy, considering your posts which were nothing but blatant insults toward me during your little Graveyard stint. How many do you think will fall for it? You're digging yourself another hole, my old friend.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
LOL huh? The best I could get out of that post was that your feelings were hurt and you wanted to be loud about it.

That just shows your lack of intelligence. Why would my feelings be hurt because you were annoying another poster here whom I barely know? I wasn't even involved with the thread that was split from. I was calling it as I saw it, simple as that.

If you're gonna roam these boards 24/7, atleast try not too fall flat on your face every time you post.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
That just shows your lack of intelligence. Why would my feelings be hurt because you were annoying another poster here whom I barely know?
I have several theories. Do you really think I'm unintelligent? That's a mystifying concept.

If you're gonna roam these boards 24/7, atleast try not too fall flat on your face every time you post.
I would say the inverse is true, in that if you're only going to post one day a month, well, you know.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
I have several theories.

Having theories doesn't make you intelligent.

I bet retards slobber all over themselves while theorizing about what kind of wood Pinocchio is made out of. That doesn't make them intelligent now does it

Do you really think I'm unintelligent?

You sound like my ex girlfriend.

"Does my butt look big in these pants?" ... "Is my hair okay?". You have the mentality of a typical insecure teenage female.

Of course, they all think they're rock stars and super models even though they are insignificant nobodies in the bigger picture. Much like yourself, who thinks your more important and more intelligent than you actually are.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Compared to you, specifically, let's isolate it. You're more intelligent than I am, is that correct?

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hmmm...whichever type lists "defensive" and "combative" as part of their description is the one that I'd sort you under.

Some may say that the best deffense is a good ofense, though.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Compared to you, specifically, let's isolate it. You're more intelligent than I am, is that correct?

More intelligent than you? Don't flatter yourself. I have no reason to think you're intelligent in the first place. So I'll say I'm less of a moron than you. That much is obvious. I've owned you every time we've bumped heads.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
More intelligent than you? Don't flatter yourself. I have no reason to think you're intelligent in the first place. So I'll say I'm less of a moron than you. That much is obvious. I've owned you every time we've bumped heads.

So, you have no reason to think he's intelligent, yet have a reason to think you are a moron ?

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I question your credibility.

You're typed as an "ENFP 8w9w8" which doesn't correlate at all.
MBTI describes thought processes. To claim that you can type people (MBTI) is as ridiculous as claiming you have observed a black hole, directly. And to make claims about correlations is also ridiculous.

redacted

Reasons...?

Please come up with something other than "you are evil mean person!". Thnx.

Just a feeling. (lol)

We interacted a bunch in the tupac/eminem threads. (I had a name change recently.)

I definitely get a Te-dom vibe, especially from the evidence you listed in those threads.