User Tag List

First 345

So Sakuraba was finally perma-banned. Let me pull out my "shock and awe" face.
    "Say it ain't so Frank, say it ain't so!"

:holds sides in: Okay, I just can't. I'm done.

For academic purposes however, did we reach a collective conclusion regarding his type --other than schmuck?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

LOL!!!!! Bye Sakuaraba

Ok. I ruled out ENFP because he argues in the wrong realm, unless it is playing.

Great. The internet police has arrived! You're not a mod so you have no reason to keep watch on anything. Don't try using me as an excuse for your ridiculous post count. You really just have no life. This board is all you have. I'm sure your mom is proud.
    From my view point the attack style seems far more Fe than Fi. It is socially based and tries to undermine social position rather than going for the soul like Fi does. It lacks the tact of the INFJs though. He might be an ENTP. Problem is he doesn't seem Ne. The attack I quoted shows a clear misunderstanding of Jack and his comments, even if the reader is looking for a point of attack, and ENTPs are meant to be close to us in understanding situations. The attack does seem feeling based though and sensing in it's style. So ESFJ, which Jack joked about, might be a possibility. My only question in this case would be why the OP was deciding between ENFP and ENTP if he is an ESFJ. Suppose I know an ESFP who mistyped INFP though.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    So ESFJ, which Jack joked about, might be a possibility. My only question in this case would be why the OP was deciding between ENFP and ENTP if he is an ESFJ. Suppose I know an ESFP who mistyped INFP though.
    To be fair, to me, I only "joked" about it because I knew it wouldn't be taken seriously. The posts were indeed in that style.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    To be fair, to me, I only "joked" about it because I knew it wouldn't be taken seriously. The posts were indeed in that style.
    Yeh, there is normally some truth in every joke .

You've got a bit of ENFP in you too. Starting arguments to get more info works a treat, hehe.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    You've got a bit of ENFP in you too. Starting arguments to get more info works a treat, hehe.
    Oh, that's only because I like watching people work (Digging themselves big holes to sit in).