• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My MTBIc Friends...Help Me Type Me

ThePenIsMightier

MBTI Type
xNFJ
I've taken all the little tests and I get ENTP, INTP, ENFP, and INFJ. The issue comes from I'm always very balanced on both the E/I and the F/T. Another comes from trying to figure out the difference between Ni and Ne. I've done a cognitive fuction test and that end came out very close (Ne by 1% or so) and with the combo of Fe and Ti also being very very close, it's left me a bit perplexed.

So help me. I don't want to list a bunch of things I do that could tend to each type. I'd rather those who have done this before ask these questions. I hope I gave y'all enough to start off with.

Thanks

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
30 posts, plus you are so balanced and you offer so little information.

Sorry, but typing you is pointless(at least for now).

Unless people know you from other forums, what title suggests

ThePenIsMightier

MBTI Type
xNFJ
30 posts, plus you are so balanced and you offer so little information.

Sorry, but typing you is pointless(at least for now).

Unless people know you from other forums, what title suggests

I wasn't sure what information to add, because it would put my biases into the equation. I didn't think about the lack of posting though, what better way for my type to somewhat show than for people to see it in action. Save this for later. Thanks for the input anyway man.