User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    yupp

I like books and not just big ones either. welcome though I keep reading the title of the thread as "I Like big boobs, and I cannot lie" either that or sir mix-a-lot keeps popping into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    As far as his not following his own rules, well, I think writing can partially be learned; it's very much a craft in some ways; but there's also a "spark" of something in there that cannot really be taught, either you have it or you do not.

And there's no shame in not having it, but it's hard to relay to others what that "spark" is -- those who have it don't need to be told about it (except maybe to recognize it), those who don't have it won't really understand it enough to get it.

So he teaches the craft part of his skills, but in his own writing is often scripting from the "gut" spark, going with his instincts.
    Sure, but if you let it get completely out of control, that "spark" isn't very constructive.

I know that if I don't agree with myself on some guidelines I can effortlessly produce pages of nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I like books and not just big ones either. welcome though I keep reading the title of the thread as "I Like big boobs, and I cannot lie" either that or sir mix-a-lot keeps popping into my head.
    At least one of those associations was entirely intentional.