User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Katzchen

  1. #11
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Hey there, all the quality people eventually end up over here.
    Welcome.

  2. #12
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    I like to dance too and think philosophy can easily turn into a bunch of word games if it's not made relevant and informed by experience. Cheers, big ears!

  3. #13
    Senior Member 6sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    istp
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzchen View Post
    One of the major reasons I'm here is because, although I always test INTP, I've kind of been realizing some differences between myself and other INTPs, especially after spending some time at the INTP forum. For example, I'm more focused on my surroundings. I like to harmonize things. I enjoy philosophy and philosophical debate, but usually only as it pertains to my own personal life. After that it gets too hazy for me.
    I'm guessing you'll eventually decide you're an ISTP. That's how we get most of our recruits.

    Welcome.
    No offense.

  4. #14
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post
    I'm guessing you'll eventually decide you're an ISTP. That's how we get most of our recruits.

    Welcome.
    INFP, FO SHO!

    Let the games begin!

  5. #15
    Senior Member lowtech redneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,705

    Default

    Welcome to the sister site, fellow les miserables fan (kudos if you remember that conversation). Happy to have you!

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I like to dance too and think philosophy can easily turn into a bunch of word games if it's not made relevant and informed by experience. Cheers, big ears!
    Word games are what got me into philosophy, thanks to you. I really mean, thanks.

    Oh, welcome Kit kat

  7. #17
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by burkeus View Post
    Word games are what got me into philosophy, thanks to you. I really mean, thanks.
    Thanks to me?

  8. #18
    Junior Member katzchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    IntP
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post
    I'm guessing you'll eventually decide you're an ISTP. That's how we get most of our recruits.

    Welcome.
    I don't think I'm badass enough to be an ISTP, but I guess I can't throw it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    INFP, FO SHO!

    Let the games begin!
    I kinda hope not, most of the INFPs I know in real life make me want to puke. Something about the "I'm so special because I'm a dreamer" thing. I know they're not ALL like that, but...

    Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    Welcome to the sister site, fellow les miserables fan (kudos if you remember that conversation). Happy to have you!
    There are worse things to be remembered for.

  9. #19
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzchen View Post
    I kinda hope not, most of the INFPs I know in real life make me want to puke. Something about the "I'm so special because I'm a dreamer" thing. I know they're not ALL like that, but...
    Hopefully you'll find the ones here to be different. We'll see, I guess...

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Welcome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO