User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Hi - estp

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default Hi - estp

    Hello, just signed up cause I was a bit bored etc

    I also found the personality types to be interestingly accurate.

  2. #2
    Senior Membrane spirilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni
    Posts
    2,652

    Default

    welcome!
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

  3. #3
    you are right mippus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    Hello, just signed up cause I was a bit bored etc
    Hilarious!
    Welcome!!
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

  4. #4
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    Hello, just signed up cause I was a bit bored etc

    I also found the personality types to be interestingly accurate.
    Yo. Me too, and I'm frickin still here for some reason! Nice car.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  5. #5
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Wow! A real actual ESTP, here, on this part of the internet, Wow!

    Welcome

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Wow! A real actual ESTP, here, on this part of the internet, Wow!

    Welcome
    yeah, actually.. wrong site.. I was looking for the online casinos and 18+ sites...

    but on a serious note I take it not many stop by here?

    I recently quit my job so I've got some time to kill on the net mostly for job seeking though. fun fun...

  7. #7
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Dunno, there's something about Es and especially ESPs, they tend to you know, have a life 'n stuff that involves actually leaving their house and interacting with other people... I'll never understand

    Stick around I ESTPs, the delightful combination of punch-ya-in-the-stomach-bluntness with whirlwind fun and adventure makes me dizzy in a good way

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Dunno, there's something about Es and especially ESPs, they tend to you know, have a life 'n stuff that involves actually leaving their house and interacting with other people... I'll never understand

    Stick around I ESTPs, the delightful combination of punch-ya-in-the-stomach-bluntness with whirlwind fun and adventure makes me dizzy in a good way
    aren't you sweet heh

    the only way I can explain it really is we don't see the point of wasting time!! You gotta live fast die young. There is nothing I deem "fun" about being old and having some retirement money to play with. You can't "live" the same way when your old.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    Hello, just signed up cause I was a bit bored etc

    I also found the personality types to be interestingly accurate.
    That's because they repeat what you tell them.

    You: I'm an extraverted sensing logical procrastinator.
    MBTI: Wait, I just figured it out, you're an extraverted sensing logical procrastinator! Lets me take some guesses about what extraverted sensing logical procrastinators do...
    You: zomg!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    That's because they repeat what you tell them.

    You: I'm an extraverted sensing logical procrastinator.
    MBTI: Wait, I just figured it out, you're an extraverted sensing logical procrastinator! Lets me take some guesses about what extraverted sensing logical procrastinators do...
    You: zomg!
    Not all tests are good at the first part due to bad questions. If a test can't accomplish that basic task than its not going to be able to guess what you do.

Similar Threads

  1. just an ESTP, trying to figure out his enneagram....
    By cause and effect in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2016, 11:30 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 08:45 PM
  3. Hi! I think I'm ESTP, or maybe ESFP :S :)
    By icebreaka in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 09:44 AM
  4. [ESTP] How to ask ESTP for changes?
    By Another INFJ in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 10:25 AM
  5. [ESTP] ESTP Chicks
    By FFF in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO