Socionics
    XXXX

What up, doc?
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Welcome, do you have a particular ESTP description that you prefer more than others?
    This one is not bad Portrait of an ESTP

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    This one is not bad Portrait of an ESTP
    Although I outgrew personality page years ago, I still like their take on the ESTP especially in considering them “Doers”. What about the Promoter/Executor description? I have always looked at ESTP types as having more substance than Keirsey noted, in their not wanting to change things just for the sake of it. In fact Myers-Briggs calls ESPs the “ultimate realists”. It’s also indicative in the ESTP/ENTJ comparison that there is great leadership skills noted in these types.

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Although I outgrew personality page years ago, I still like their take on the ESTP especially in considering them “Doers”. What about the Promoter/Executor description? I have always looked at ESTP types as having more substance than Keirsey noted, in their not wanting to change things just for the sake of it. In fact Myers-Briggs calls ESPs the “ultimate realists”. It’s also indicative in the ESTP/ENTJ comparison that there is great leadership skills noted in these types.
    No I'll have to say I don't like that description as much. I must say we really do like our freedom though.

"I like somebody with a little sizzle. The most important thing in relationships is absolute autonomy and independence. I admit I like to be in control and yet I’m kind of easygoing in that I just want freedom."

MBTI
    TiSe

I went back over the description for the Mechanic (ISTP) at that site and had forgotten that they actually do have a good description. Albeit when anytime "mechanic" is mentioned depicting the ISTP type, I get a bit unsettled. However there was no mention or reference to it. Again welcome to the group and I look forward to hearing your opinions, although if you are the typical ESP I don't expect you to stay around long.

Heh thanks, to be honest you're probably right and I am a pretty typical ESP but I might post every so often if I remember. I like it how one letter change can mean a huge difference in the personality. What I found interesting is my whole family are Es. We have an ENFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ and me the ESTP.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    No I'll have to say I don't like that description as much. I must say we really do like our freedom though.

"I like somebody with a little sizzle. The most important thing in relationships is absolute autonomy and independence. I admit I like to be in control and yet I’m kind of easygoing in that I just want freedom."
    That sounds just like my best friend, not just in relationships but in how he treats life. He's awesome fun to hang out with.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

yeeeeeeah, another estp

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

lol the OP now identifies as INTP what a monumental transition ESTP is so different and btw ESTP is my favorite type!