User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Another noob

MBTI
    Cute
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx

And what an unthealthy INTJ would look like? How would you describe the Ni-Fi loop?
    Real MBTI: xxxx
    16personalities: INxP
    Keys2Cognition: INFJ
    Visual type: NiTe-Fi
    Tritype: 5w4 | 4w5 | 1w9
    Variants: sp/sx
    Alignement: Neutral Good
    Potterhouse: Ravenclaw

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Anako View Post
    And what an unthealthy INTJ would look like? How would you describe the Ni-Fi loop?
    I'm not sure about ISFP to be honest. The dom tertiary loop for INTJ is as I described it. For me, it is distinguished by the noted lack of extraverted thinking being dominant in one's thought process. It doesn't have anything to do with having a difficult time in life. It's just something that happens if the INTJ doesn't have enough interaction with others and spends too much time alone or without enough external interaction over an extended period.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Anako liked this post

MBTI
    Cute
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I'm not sure about ISFP to be honest. The dom tertiary loop for INTJ is as I described it. For me, it is distinguished by the noted lack of extraverted thinking being dominant in one's thought process. It doesn't have anything to do with having a difficult time in life. It's just something that happens if the INTJ doesn't have enough interaction with others and spends too much time alone or without enough external interaction over an extended period.
    I think there might have been confusion about what is considered as "unhealthy". I wasn't really thinking about loops but more about a "destructive" state, or extremely unhealthy if you prefer. A destructive state that might be explained by external or internal factors (stress, depression, depersonalization, paranoia, etc.), which of course can be correlated with loops.

My questions are: "Would it be hard (and not very useful) to type someone who is under such a destructive state?" and "Can we see patterns and process that are common to every type when extremely unhealthy or do those behaviours in every person (even under the same type) differ?"

For example: "Are all INFJs like this when unhealthy? (=no variation)" and like you said "It's very unlikely for an INTJ to become indecisive or somehow scattered (when unhealthy)." or "Can an INFJ become bossy and another one apathic when unhealthy? (=differenciation)."

I don't expect you or anyone to answer, these are just my thoughts and what I'm trying to find out.
    Real MBTI: xxxx
    16personalities: INxP
    Keys2Cognition: INFJ
    Visual type: NiTe-Fi
    Tritype: 5w4 | 4w5 | 1w9
    Variants: sp/sx
    Alignement: Neutral Good
    Potterhouse: Ravenclaw