User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Another noob

  1. #11
    Junior Member Anako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    MBTI
    Cute
    Enneagram
    541 sp/so
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Another thing the Ni + Fi would mean INTJ. But you said you didn't think that was right.
    I said that because I was surprised about my results as I don't seem to have a good Te. But then I'm in a period of uncertainty and internet addiction. I don't want to get personal but it affects me on a daily basis. I can't seem to focus on "important" things.

    Here are the 48 other types:

    Function reliance.jpg

    There is just a small mistake, with the SeTi 3rd supposed to be ESF and not ENF.
    Real MBTI: xxxx
    16personalities: INxP
    Keys2Cognition: INFJ
    Visual type: NiTe-Fi
    Tritype: 5w4 | 4w5 | 1w9
    Variants: sp/so
    Alignement: Neutral Good
    Potterhouse: Ravenclaw



  2. #12
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anako View Post
    I said that because I was surprised about my results as I don't seem to have a good Te. But then I'm in a period of uncertainty and internet addiction. I don't want to get personal but it affects me on a daily basis. I can't seem to focus on "important" things.
    Do you think you might be in a dom tertiary loop? It sometimes seems associated with such things which would explain your Ne being on the weak side for the moment.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  3. #13
    Junior Member Anako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    MBTI
    Cute
    Enneagram
    541 sp/so
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Do you think you might be in a dom tertiary loop? It sometimes seems associated with such things which would explain your Ne being on the weak side for the moment.
    If I was an INFP, I would in a Fi-Si loop which doesn't seem to be the case. Ni-Ti loop? Hm I don't know.

    I uploaded a picture in my previous post so that you can have a more precise look of what I'm taking about.
    Real MBTI: xxxx
    16personalities: INxP
    Keys2Cognition: INFJ
    Visual type: NiTe-Fi
    Tritype: 5w4 | 4w5 | 1w9
    Variants: sp/so
    Alignement: Neutral Good
    Potterhouse: Ravenclaw



  4. #14
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anako View Post
    If I was an INFP, I would in a Fi-Si loop which doesn't seem to be the case. Ni-Ti loop? Hm I don't know.

    I uploaded a picture in my previous post so that you can have a more precise look of what I'm taking about.
    Why wouldn't that be the case? I guess as an INTJ when I'm in an NiFi loop, I lose touch with extraverrted thinking. Too much spinning around in my head and get indecisive. It hasn't happened very often but I did go through such a thing around when I joined the forum. The simple solution was for me to get out there and interacting with people more. If your secondary function is Ne, it could be a similar thing - no?

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  5. #15
    Junior Member Anako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    MBTI
    Cute
    Enneagram
    541 sp/so
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Why wouldn't that be the case? I guess as an INTJ when I'm in an NiFi loop, I lose touch with extraverrted thinking. Too much spinning around in my head and get indecisive. It hasn't happened very often but I did go through such a thing around when I joined the forum. The simple solution was for me to get out there and interacting with people more. If your secondary function is Ne, it could be a similar thing - no?
    I have to re-read what the FiSi loop looks like, but it would involve some nostalgia I guess? My problem is being stuck in my head and not getting shit done basically. Living in a bubble. It doesn't really involve the past or emotions.
    Real MBTI: xxxx
    16personalities: INxP
    Keys2Cognition: INFJ
    Visual type: NiTe-Fi
    Tritype: 5w4 | 4w5 | 1w9
    Variants: sp/so
    Alignement: Neutral Good
    Potterhouse: Ravenclaw



  6. #16
    Junior Member Anako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    MBTI
    Cute
    Enneagram
    541 sp/so
    Posts
    13

    Default

    "My ex was an INFP and I've seen him in the Fi-Si loop before. We broke up about a year ago but have remained friends. He moved to a foreign country a few months ago and had a hard time fitting in and making friends. He skyped me one time and kept talking about how he's met girls but none of them understood him like I did, etc. etc. In this instance, it went "Fi: I need authentic, real relationships with another human who understands me. Si: Thiswilldo and I had an authentic relationship and she understood me. I miss that." He skipped his Ne, which would have reminded him that there are millions of other people out there in the world who would probably be a better match for him than I was. He also forgot about all of the reasons we broke up in the first place."
    I don't know if this would be the example of a Fi-Si loop. I don't think I'm stuck on the past that way. I need to think about it deeper though. And again see if those loops are really accurate.

    Edit: anyways, thanks for having taken time to discuss about it.
    Real MBTI: xxxx
    16personalities: INxP
    Keys2Cognition: INFJ
    Visual type: NiTe-Fi
    Tritype: 5w4 | 4w5 | 1w9
    Variants: sp/so
    Alignement: Neutral Good
    Potterhouse: Ravenclaw



  7. #17
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anako View Post
    I don't know if this would be the example of a Fi-Si loop. I don't think I'm stuck on the past that way. I need to think about it deeper though. And again see if those loops are really accurate. Edit: anyways, thanks for having taken time to discuss about it.
    I think I've seen it more in terms of beating oneself up because of procrastination and a continual cycle of not getting things done and repeating that cycle. I'm not sure nostalgia has anything to do with it
    Likes Novella liked this post

  8. #18
    Junior Member Anako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    MBTI
    Cute
    Enneagram
    541 sp/so
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I think I've seen it more in terms of beating oneself up because of procrastination and a continual cycle of not getting things done and repeating that cycle. I'm not sure nostalgia has anything to do with it
    Isn't it common to many types (being indecisive, somehow scattered) who face problems in their lives?
    Real MBTI: xxxx
    16personalities: INxP
    Keys2Cognition: INFJ
    Visual type: NiTe-Fi
    Tritype: 5w4 | 4w5 | 1w9
    Variants: sp/so
    Alignement: Neutral Good
    Potterhouse: Ravenclaw



  9. #19
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anako View Post
    Isn't it common to many types (being indecisive, somehow scattered) who face problems in their lives?
    It's not normal for an INTJ. No.

  10. #20
    Junior Member Anako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    MBTI
    Cute
    Enneagram
    541 sp/so
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    It's not normal for an INTJ. No.
    What about ISFP?
    Real MBTI: xxxx
    16personalities: INxP
    Keys2Cognition: INFJ
    Visual type: NiTe-Fi
    Tritype: 5w4 | 4w5 | 1w9
    Variants: sp/so
    Alignement: Neutral Good
    Potterhouse: Ravenclaw



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO