User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Hello

  1. #11
    Senior Member Lookin4theBestNU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Hello and welcome. I don't forsee you offending anyone. We have quite a few INTJs here nowadays-Enjoy!
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

  2. #12
    Senior Member Opivy1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    The idea of the rhetoric was to surpass the obvious. Just in case your acumen corresponds your bald self esteem.

    It was not rhetoric per se.
    Hence please give me the actual response.
    I don't recognize anyone else's right to judge me. They can post judgement against me and I will accept it but I don't have to agree with their right to do it or help them in any way. In other words a trial's result cannot be questioned but the trial itself can. As far as doing something about it I have always wanted to get in to politics, straighten out both democrat and republican fallacies.
    Question everything especially yourself.

    Opivy1980

  3. #13
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opivy1980 View Post
    I don't recognize anyone else's right to judge me. They can post judgement against me and I will accept it but I don't have to agree with their right to do it or help them in any way. In other words a trial's result cannot be questioned but the trial itself can. As far as doing something about it I have always wanted to get in to politics, straighten out both democrat and republican fallacies.
    I take the answer is:
    The result is in the hands of the jury. It cannot be questioned.
    The trial is in the hand of the judge. It can be questioned.

    Unfortunately the judge is not independent. He is a politician.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Opivy1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    I take the answer is:
    The result is in the hands of the jury. It cannot be questioned.
    The trial is in the hand of the judge. It can be questioned.

    Unfortunately the judge is not independent. He is a politician.
    What I am saying is a trial that is based on fallacy to begin with can be questioned as legitimate, but the result isn't going to change based on that questioning.
    Question everything especially yourself.

    Opivy1980

  5. #15
    Member Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Hello and welcome fellow INTJ.
    Still waters run deep.

  6. #16
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    *grin* you'll be fun to play with...

  7. #17
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opivy1980 View Post
    What I am saying is a trial that is based on fallacy to begin with can be questioned as legitimate, but the result isn't going to change based on that questioning.
    I know that.
    This is not what I asked.

    I asked what you are going to do about it.

  8. #18
    Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opivy1980 View Post
    In other words a trial's result cannot be questioned but the trial itself can.
    JNOV.



    Welcome.


    I... suppose. Yeah!

  9. #19
    Senior Member reason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    You sound remarkably irrational, as irony would have it.

    Hello.
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Opivy1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    I know that.
    This is not what I asked.

    I asked what you are going to do about it.
    You originally asked me about the system in general and then you asked me what I was going to do about it. To which I responded I wanted to go into politics eventually and fix it.
    Question everything especially yourself.

    Opivy1980

Similar Threads

  1. Say hello to Geoff, your new overlord
    By Ivy in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:25 AM
  2. Hello - First Post
    By Sartorial in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:16 AM
  3. Hello all you out there
    By mkobrien76 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. Hello, I'm Fortunato
    By Totenkindly in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 11:47 AM
  5. Hello again
    By MacGuffin in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO