User Tag List

Thread: Hi! I'm Sinan!

Default Hi! I'm Sinan!

Hi! I'm Sinan! I've been into MBTI for a while, and on tests recently I always get INFP, but before I've gotten INTP (when I was younger, I'm 18 now), INTJ, and INFJ. But recently, I keep taking the test with a bias cause I'm very smart and know what the test is asking and try answering from different perspectives to get different results but still get INFP, so I guess that's what I am... I have autism, I am into social sciences, I am in my first year of college and am starting at a two year college and then transferring to 4 year college, and I know my name might throw you off, but I'm a guy, (my name is Turkish)

Schemer At Heart Hermit Of The Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Hi! I'm Sinan! I've been into MBTI for a while, and on tests recently I always get INFP, but before I've gotten INTP (when I was younger, I'm 18 now), INTJ, and INFJ. But recently, I keep taking the test with a bias cause I'm very smart and know what the test is asking and try answering from different perspectives to get different results but still get INFP, so I guess that's what I am... I have autism, I am into social sciences, I am in my first year of college and am starting at a two year college and then transferring to 4 year college, and I know my name might throw you off, but I'm a guy, (my name is Turkish)
    Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum.
    INTP 9w1 5w6 2w3 so/sx

And remember to laugh 'cause you're living in a crazy world,
    were you'll never guess what could happen next.

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post

Welcome to the forum, Warrior! Obtaining your type isn't always the easiest process. Starting off by taking the test, a few times even, can be beneficial to help get you started within a range of types/functions, but then I would suggest taking your focus and switching gears towards research on various theories of type and the functions that types are composed of. I can say, if looking for your typing is an objective you have (unless you are settled enough on INFP) then you have come to the right place You'll run into so much information from various members, with different perspectives and views. It can seem daunting, but just take the info that resonate best with you, and make the most sense with what you know of yourself.

If you have any questions or help navigating the forum, feel free to reach out and ask
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Likes Warrior liked this post