User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w?

Default Potential ENTJ here to learn more about typology.

Greetings! I've kind of been on this personality system ride for a decade now, starting with surface level MBTI based on quizzes only and just now delving more into socionics and enneagram. I started out scoring all varieties of xNxJ in my early 20s, but in the last year have consistently been scoring ENTJ/Te-dominant as my career has been picking up speed. It's hard to say if I'm just a type 3 ENFJ who's just matured some, or an ENTJ made softer due to society grooming women to be more agreeable at very early ages, but I'm hoping I'll discover an answer here at some point.

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ

Fellow XNTJ here.
    We're sure you'll find here all sorts of paths leading to the answers you seek and satisfy your quest for knowledge.

Welcome among us.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w?

Thanks, appreciate the welcome.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni

mrrow
    F O R E V E R

When it matters, everyone's the same.

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by 8bitwalrus View Post
    Greetings! I've kind of been on this personality system ride for a decade now, starting with surface level MBTI based on quizzes only and just now delving more into socionics and enneagram. I started out scoring all varieties of xNxJ in my early 20s, but in the last year have consistently been scoring ENTJ/Te-dominant as my career has been picking up speed. It's hard to say if I'm just a type 3 ENFJ who's just matured some, or an ENTJ made softer due to society grooming women to be more agreeable at very early ages, but I'm hoping I'll discover an answer here at some point.

Welcome 8bitwalrus! Love the name, does it come from a video game? I'm imagining a pixelated gray blob with white rectangles as tusks sitting behind your computer screen.

Glad to have you aboard and if you ever have any questions about how to navigate the forum or the functionality behind it, feel free to ask!

Hope to see you around
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt