User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 20 of 20

  1. #11
    Summer laintpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Laintpe!!!

    My typoc crush

    age does not transcend the love I have for you .

    Why, thank you! I'm a fan of INFJs.
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

    LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman
    Likes Forever liked this post

  2. #12
    Who Am I? Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni
    Posts
    6,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    Why, thank you! I'm a fan of INFJs.
    Please, let the type not sway you from who I am <3
    F O R E V E R


    When it matters, everyone's the same.



    Likes laintpe liked this post

  3. #13
    Summer laintpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    569

    Default

    You guys, I feel geriatric saying this, but some of the updated features on the forum confuse me-- what is this reputation notification thing? Are those messages that you respond to... because I tried and it didn't work. Was that always around and I just forgot about it?
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

    LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman
    Likes JAVO liked this post

  4. #14
    Who Am I? Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    Just Ni
    Posts
    6,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    You guys, I feel geriatric saying this, but some of the updated features on the forum confuse me-- what is this reputation notification thing? Are those messages that you respond to... because I tried and it didn't work. Was that always around and I just forgot about it?
    If you go to usercp panel, you'll see subscribed threads and underneath that reputations received and you'll see all the reputation comments. Most members reply by either vistor messaging or sending someone else a reputation comment back which is like a sheriff's badge symbol underneath every post (if you use the desktop version of this site).
    F O R E V E R


    When it matters, everyone's the same.



    Likes laintpe liked this post

  5. #15
    Summer laintpe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    If you go to usercp panel, you'll see subscribed threads and underneath that reputations received and you'll see all the reputation comments. Most members reply by either vistor messaging or sending someone else a reputation comment back which is like a sheriff's badge symbol underneath every post (if you use the desktop version of this site).
    Thank you!
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

    LII

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman
    Likes Forever liked this post

  6. #16
    sophiloist Kaizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    786

    Default

    welcome back @laintpe
    The answer must be in the attempt
    avy url : natgeocreative Photo
    Likes laintpe liked this post

  7. #17
    Cyber Strider Korvinagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Hello, welcome (back) to the forums!
    Tech questions? Ask here: The Technology Help Desk

    I'll do my best to answer.

  8. #18
    Inveniam Viam Glados's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Enneagram
    8 sx/sp
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Welcome again, you possess a very potent, captivating stare.
    "What is good?—Whatever augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man.
    What is evil?—Whatever springs from weakness.
    What is happiness?—The feeling that power increases—that resistance is overcome.
    Not contentment, but more power; not peace at any price, but war; not virtue, but efficiency."

    — F.N.

  9. #19
    Real member There's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Morning!

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    Oh, and still INTP.
    But technically, if Ti = Ne, INTP = ENTP.




    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe View Post
    You guys, I feel geriatric saying this, but some of the updated features on the forum confuse me-- what is this reputation notification thing? Are those messages that you respond to... because I tried and it didn't work. Was that always around and I just forgot about it?
    It's been around for a while, but it was probably added after you left. Most just respond or not as suits their interaction interest level, or Fe (no, not iron).

    There are advanced courses in this here in the old folks home right after the Tuesday night bingo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO