User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

I'm Fuzzy. :wave: Nice to meet you. Currently a paper-pusher. Working to become a Supporting Pastor and Professor of Spiritual Formation (think of it as a mentor, filtered through the Bible, with the training of a doctor; or, if you speak the language, I'd basically have an MDiv in Discipleship, another term for "Spiritual Formation").

I am a Christian, but not a Pharasee. I love computer games, Personality Science, and TypeC. I am a romantic at heart, but I also have this kickass side I pull out whenever I need to.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Hey

My pseudonym is OrangeAppled (please note the spelling - "appled" is like a past tense verb! ).

I am in my mid 20s, single, and live alone when I can afford it. I'm a (currently unemployed) graphic designer and sometimes illustrator.

I like to write bad poetry, read classic literature, listen to the best music , analyze stuff into oblivion, be aware of my spirituality, "heal" your emotional wounds, eat yummy food, enjoy sentimental things but never admit it, wear fun clothes, look at pretty/interesting things like art and buildings, and cuddle kittens.

I can be really nice and easy-going, but also temperamental and ornery. I can be very silly and random, but also serious and intense. I have a lot of faces, which usually can be traced to two mental modes: caring or not caring.

This is my copy + paste self-description:

I'm an anomaly, slightly naive, overly idealistic, sassy, a daydreamer, a gamine, a master of awkward moments, an aesthetic, ordinary, bookish, and possessing a shyness that is criminally vulgar.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Boo!

I'm Trina aka Trinity. I live in Downunderland but have been on this freaken forum for so long that I'm starting to use the USA as the base country for all debates I get in, I've had to bite my tongue and reassess my surroundings several times in real life discussions now as well. I think I'm turning American

I like threads that go on delicious tangents and people that respond politely to warnings. I think life is only, like, the most awesome thing ever, it's one great big silver lined cloud, doesn't mean I don't see the sucky parts I just chose to focus on the tasty bits.

I'm extroverted on the inside, fighting myself every moment to appreciate the moment, analytical about my own feelings but emotional over others and full of ideas that will live and die in a microsecond. I believe Fe is the devil and Ne will be the death of me.

There are some amazing people on this forum who have impacted on me in delightful ways, many will probably never know how.

I keep a supply of INxxs in my basement. I like biting tasty people.

*bites OrangeAppled*

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

I keep a supply of INxxs in my basement. I like biting tasty people.

*bites OrangeAppled*
    Keep yer damn, dirty, mandibles, to yourself...

Go bite a koala...

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Oh Trinity dearest, bite me, please.
    You know I hate disappointing you... *bites Biax's knee*

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    You know I hate disappointing you... *bites Biax's knee*
    Reverse Psychology does work.

*Raawwwr*...

Riva

Hi!

I am Curzon. Due to my accidental self typing as ENTP most of you who knows me still thinks I am a ENTP. The self typing was a mistake.

Here -

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...rzon-type.html

Knock your self's out.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Thanks for sharing.

(... and here I thought you were just a purple bunny chewed on by the dog too long!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I'm Udog. My avatar has a cape. Is there really anything else you need to know?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I'm Udog. My avatar has a cape. Is there really anything else you need to know?
    What's your trademark introductory line? Everyone with a cape has one, right?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf