User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Hello everyone. I am AwesomeCakes. "Cakes" for short please. I came across this site while researching my type. I signed up the first night, because I liked/like the vibes in this forum.

I first took the MBTI 4 years ago and tested as INFP for 2 of those years. Perhaps because I was in a shitty relationship? I have since have since became ENFP. Both descriptions are quite fitting, but I lean more towards E.

Though after being in here for awhile; I have started to judge people by type. I find myself trying to type a new acquaintance rather than seeing them for who they are. I was always good judge of character on my own before all of this; going off my intuition. MBTI has started to mess with that perception, and I don't like that. Don't get me wrong; I think the type descriptions are right on for the most part, and it's fascinating, but I see everyone as an individual.

Something I wrote once before (because I am too lazy to wright something new) that describes me pretty well.

I am an outgoing, independent, empathetic, passionate, unpretentious woman. Random, but at the same time balanced. Very open minded and non-judge mental. I Enjoy diversity, and thrive on change. I absolutely love to travel. I have only been to Europe once, but plan on going again soon. I love to learn about different cultures and languages. I like to live carefree and I dont dwell on the past. I will forgive, but I will never forget. If I have an issue I will let it be known. None of that bottling up my feelings til I explode crap. Id rather spend a few uncomfortable moments speaking the truth about whats bothering me then let whatever is bothering me ruin my day. Though every once in awhile I will need time to chill if I am really pissed. Which is an extremely hard state to get me in btw. I dont lie. Lying is pointless. The truth always comes out in the end, and hurts even more than it would have initially. Especially with a partner. I'd rather have the truth than romanticize an ideal. With a mate I am fiercely loyal. I value morals and respect. I am currently attending college for a degree in Web/Graphic Design. I also love to cook . I enjoy learning how to make foods from scratch. I will try anything at least once. Approaching whatever comes my way with a positive attitude. I dislike prejudice, unfairness, hate, and dishonesty. Im always interested in getting to know people from everywhere. Drop me a line =) PM, or in my blog "Randomness of an ENFP"

~Kisses

<3 ~Cakes

Edit: I also find myself self analyzing quite a bit.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    yupp

Hi I'm purple chickens I'm a girl been here for awhile now. Not much to say except thankful that I am not morning person as I just spilt hot coffee all over myself, and didn't bother me, though I do wake up early but just cuz I'm walking around does not mean I know where I am or who the hell you are. Not really much to say, I'm an INFP, but if you had looked to the left you would have figured that out. I even got a card! and I sit on a pedastal in the ocean above the city of atlantist with sushi eating mermaids and flying unicorns. Come visit some time we can go swimming
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Greetings, Programs! My name is berfhrer. I am 23 years old and I am perhaps the most important member among this forum. Perhaps it's my humble modesty and refined character. Perhaps it's my kind and generous nature. Perhaps it's the fact that I am just so goddamn sexy (I have a very active sex life). Or perhaps it's because I'm all-around better than you.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Hey I'm Silently Honest, and you can figure out for yourself who I am.

MBTI
    INtP

I'm Kelric. I've been around for a while now, but as I don't think I ever got around to introducing myself, so I guess this is it. During the day I'm a project manager/developer at a university, in the evenings I frequently find myself reading, lurking around here, and pursuing my Netflix-junky habit. Compared to most folks, I'm kinda old and really quiet, but I jump in now and then .

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    I'm Kelric. I've been around for a while now, but as I don't think I ever got around to introducing myself, so I guess this is it. During the day I'm a project manager/developer at a university, in the evenings I frequently find myself reading, lurking around here, and pursuing my Netflix-junky habit. Compared to most folks, I'm kinda old super-nice and really quiet, but I jump in now and then .
    FYP!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm faith and I live in a cabin in the woods of Alabama. This fall, I'm driving 140 miles 3xs a week to work on a graduate degree in counseling. I have three dogs and four cats (or three, or two, depending on how you count them). I hold Ivy, Cafe, and Eileen as the Unholy Trinity. I have a crush on Lee. Writing this introduction is making me nervous...

MBTI
    INFP

Thanks, Ivy, for this thread. Hello, All.

My name is not Anja, but I use it so often that many people call me by it. Long story having to do with the Latin derivative of my birth name.

No need to tell you about me because I am a compulsive self-discloser and the threads are full of my life stories.

Cat woman here. Have had a cat or two all my life and don't think I could live happily without my familiars.

I've spent years working on this unwieldy personality type I was blessed with and have reached a state of (temporary, I suppose) satisfaction with myself.

*Bends and presents well-calloused butt for a kick from Jennifer and hums, "Fanny, be tender with my love."*
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
    I'm faith and I live in a cabin in the woods of Alabama. This fall, I'm driving 140 miles 3xs a week to work on a graduate degree in counseling. I have three dogs and four cats (or three, or two, depending on how you count them). I hold Ivy, Cafe, and Eileen as the Unholy Trinity. I have a crush on Lee. Writing this introduction is making me nervous...
    Unholy Trinity, I LOVE THAT.

Glad you wrote it anyway, despite the nerves.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Thanks, Ivy, for this thread. Hello, All.

My name is not Anja, but I use it so often that many people call me by it. Long story having to do with the Latin derivative of my birth name.

No need to tell you about me because I am a compulsive self-discloser and the threads are full of my life stories.

Cat woman here. Have had a cat or two all my life and don't think I could live happily without my familiars.

I've spent years working on this unwieldy personality type I was blessed with and have reached a state of (temporary, I suppose) satisfaction with myself.

*Bends and presents well-calloused butt for a kick from Jennifer and hums, "Fanny, be tender with my love."*
    "compulsive self-discloser," I totally identify with that. Glad you're here. That goes for all of you, actually.