User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Female ISTP

Default Female ISTP

I joined after coming upon a discussion about the female ISTP which I stumbled upon via a Google search. Hey everyone! I'm a female ISTP. One of the few, making up around 2% of the population.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ProlifeNicole View Post
    I joined after coming upon a discussion about the female ISTP which I stumbled upon via a Google search. Hey everyone! I'm a female ISTP. One of the few, making up around 2% of the population.
    Welcome to Typology Central. I was wondering how the other 98% treat you.

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Welcome to the forum.

I know a few ISTPs women from real life. All of the ISTP females I recall are quite attractive. Personality wise I find them to be a bit too laid back.

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hey. There's beer in the fridge and I think some pizza from last night. The furniture is comfortable and the neighbors are mostly cool. Except that one guy who never has any sugar and apparently doesn't believe in purchasing some. Make yourself at home.
    To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams

Whatever happens, happens Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Welcome aboard ^_^
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me...

I've never been nice my whole life, but I'll do my best... to be sweet...

A Gentleman is simply a patient Wolf...

Why thank you, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Welcome to Typology Central. I was wondering how the other 98% treat you.
    Well, I guess I could say that I'm generally misunderstood. A lot of people seem to enjoy my company and i have many acquaintances but there are very few with whom I can comfortably be myself. But, I think, many personalities feel that way, yes? What are y'alls types? And would you agree or disagree with that statement?

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I know a few ISTPs women from real life. All of the ISTP females I recall are quite attractive. Personality wise I find them to be a bit too laid back.
    Heh. Thank you, I think.

I see from your profile that you're ISTJ. So is my brother! We were super close growing up and still get along well but I find it interesting that you view being laid back as a negative thing.

@population:1 My best friend is an INFP female and I'd be interested to hear how you get off being F as a guy.