User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    GONE

You should talk to the other Scandinavian N's here -- YourLocalJesus (ENTJ), Splittet (ENTP), annnnnnd... I can't think of others now, but I know they're out there!

Welcome!

Where in the States did you visit and how'd you like it?

My INFJ friend recently visited Helskinki (yes, I know it's in Finland and not Sweden :P) and she really liked it. She said there was lots of public art and she found it interesting. A French expat who lived and worked there said Helsinki was a good place to move if you want to be left alone to do your own thing but if you want to find community, it's not the place.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
    I have used MBTI on a few coaching clients..started to market MBTI at the uni of Stockholm..but it didn't become any big hit . Would love to work with it 100%, using it i coaching, teambuilding and so on.. But I guess I have to move to the States to do that.. Which is not a bad thing , just a bit difficult!
    I think you're onto a good stategy. Try to find a large company or other institution who will provide you with many opportunities and give you glowing recommendations to other similar organizations.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Hello and Welcome!

I'm from the U.S. Can we trade places? Nah. I'm kidding..

I do admire pepes out there though. Europeans are awesome!

MBTI
    ENFP

hi there! i am also an ENFP. i'm from the golden state of California. I love being an ENFP and every time i find another one, we always end up being really great friends, and have all kinds of crazy, exciting fun together! I love it.

MBTI
    ENFP

Hello I'm an ENFP also with strong emphasis on the NFP. i'm new here too and i'm happy to find other folks to identify with as well. Welcome aboard! Nice to meet you!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
    Ah, no wonder I love Ireland then !

Swedish ENFP:s are adapted to our SJ-culture and feel miserable.. No, not that bad..but still. There's a reason why I always travel and always end up in relationships with people from other parts of the world! People in this forum seem to be mostly from the States?
    I know an ENFP who moved to Sweden but he didn't stay there long - classic.
    I would have thought Swedes were a pretty enlightened bunch, I love Nordic cinema/literature, not that I'm an expert (I lived in Norway for a bit) but you must have your fair share of iNtuitives.

Are there atypical concentrations of types in different countries? I've always thought the French had more than their fair share of Ns. The Irish too, I agree totally. Also, NTs in Scotland. Must be a Gaelic thing..

Americans are mostly S. Aussies too.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I know an ENFP who moved to Sweden but he didn't stay there long - classic.
    I would have thought Swedes were a pretty enlightened bunch, I love Nordic cinema/literature, not that I'm an expert (I lived in Norway for a bit) but you must have your fair share of iNtuitives.

Are there atypical concentrations of types in different countries? I've always thought the French had more than their fair share of Ns. The Irish too, I agree totally. Also, NTs in Scotland. Must be a Gaelic thing..

Americans are mostly S. Aussies too.
    I've heard swedes referred to as ESJ's, but I also hear that they tend to be shy, nerdy, goofy, and quiet.. which would make sense if you look at Nordic people's contributions to the sciences.