User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP

INFP here who often functions as an ENFP. Sleeeepy a lot!
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Mouse View Post
    I'm an ENFP true to my type as well. I too am certified and have been using and teaching the MBTI for years.

I live in NJ which is a state on the East Coast in the US.

Welcome!
    Wow, that's what I would like to do too..teach MBTI! Are you your own consultant or how do you do it? I've hade some clients here, but the interest for MBTI here is just as cool as the climate . And also, there's the problem with following through with things.. I'm also amature everything

Didn't know there was an MBTI-forum...it's like a new world just opened up!

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Falcarius is not a ENFP but he welcomes you never the less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

sup
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ISFJ

Yeeeeeeeeeesssss?

MBTI
    ENFP

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Welcome, person from a really cold place.

I've thought about getting MBTI certified, but then I get bored with the idea before I reach any conclusions. How have you used your certification, or how do you plan to use it?
    I have used MBTI on a few coaching clients..started to market MBTI at the uni of Stockholm..but it didn't become any big hit . Would love to work with it 100%, using it i coaching, teambuilding and so on.. But I guess I have to move to the States to do that.. Which is not a bad thing , just a bit difficult!

Default Look to Ireland

My own layman's view of things shows me that Ireland is full of ENFP's and INFJ's and ENTJ' and ENTP's. Basically, I think there are TONS of N's in Ireland; it's a very intuitive country.

I think the Leprechaun is an ENFP! I feel like one at any rate! LOL

I have two sons that are ENFP's and two daughters that are INFJ's and I have some Irish in me; pretty much if you go by how my heart 'feels'.

What on earth is a Swedish ENFP like?

It seems to me that Germany has tons of SJ's also.

Quote Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
    Hi,

I'm a new member..from the small and cold country of Sweden. Became a bit "obsessed" with MBTI when it came into my life 5 years ago..so much that I went to the States to get a practioner's certificate.

I'm a clear ENFP (The E is the least clear and the N is the most) and totally found myself in the type descriptions of ENFP. Sweden is a country with lot's of SJ:s..so I'm searching the globe for other NF:s and NT:s.. I wonder, are there more ENFP:s out there? In what countries do you live? Just curious
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, oil your brain, before it starts to rust...

Default NF's can be found in bookstores, cafes and churches

Since we NF's live in the world of ideas, go to the places where ideas abound. You will find us there!
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, oil your brain, before it starts to rust...

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
    Wow, that's what I would like to do too..teach MBTI! Are you your own consultant or how do you do it? I've hade some clients here, but the interest for MBTI here is just as cool as the climate . And also, there's the problem with following through with things.. I'm also amature everything

Didn't know there was an MBTI-forum...it's like a new world just opened up!
    Using it exclusively....hmmm...maybe if you become a certifier yourself in getting others qualified.

I use it in different capacities. I have used it as a consultant. In this case, it was usually for team building purposes. Great tool! It is highly effective and fairly easy to explain once you know all the pieces.

I also use it in coaching. This is with individuals. My most effective cases have been with people looking to change or alter their careers. It can do wonders for someone who feels lost in this way.

In addition, I am a trainer working for a corporation. In this case, I use it only when requested by specific individuals or depratments. Not as often but still sometimes.

Most of us in this field have to work it in pieces and in different avenues.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by BookLady View Post
    My own layman's view of things shows me that Ireland is full of ENFP's and INFJ's and ENTJ' and ENTP's. Basically, I think there are TONS of N's in Ireland; it's a very intuitive country.

I think the Leprechaun is an ENFP! I feel like one at any rate! LOL

I have two sons that are ENFP's and two daughters that are INFJ's and I have some Irish in me; pretty much if you go by how my heart 'feels'.

What on earth is a Swedish ENFP like?

It seems to me that Germany has tons of SJ's also.
    Ah, no wonder I love Ireland then !

Swedish ENFP:s are adapted to our SJ-culture and feel miserable.. No, not that bad..but still. There's a reason why I always travel and always end up in relationships with people from other parts of the world! People in this forum seem to be mostly from the States?