User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by IamDisplaced View Post
    It has taken me quite a few days to actually do an introduction. ... but.. I'm glad that I decided to come here and check out the site, it seems to be full of interesting people. I do hope to meet more like minded people and get more insight into others. I look forward to chatting with you all.
    Welcome fellow INFJ and Texan from the Brotherhood.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Howdeh! Iwakar I used to hang out on the outskirts of Houston when I was a little girl.

ByMySword, thank you for the welcome! lol and for the lovely compliment.
    Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a lighthouse, while all the others were making ships. ~Charles Simic

Enneagram 4w5 sp/sx

ByMySword

Cool

Howdeh! Iwakar I used to hang out on the outskirts of Houston when I was a little girl.

ByMySword, thank you for the welcome! lol and for the lovely compliment.
    Hell, I'm STILL in the outskirts of Houston!!! The ONLY Brother to get out so far is Metamorphosis!!! He's up by you around Tyler.

But as for me, Hexis, Evan the Clown, Kyuuei, and Arbiter Dewey, we're here for now.

And you're welcome.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

It has taken me quite a few days to actually do an introduction. ... but.. I'm glad that I decided to come here and check out the site, it seems to be full of interesting people. I do hope to meet more like minded people and get more insight into others. I look forward to chatting with you all.
    I happen to be of Dallas....(but not originally)....

good times ...dallas seems very ESFP to me....at least after a few years i have yet to gain a different impression of it.

edit: oh and welcome!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

How is it looking over on that side- the outskirts of Houston? lol I take it as Metamorphosis was lucky then .

I was 'supposed' to be out by Tyler (Grapeland- it's a small town) Saturday, but I'm just going to opt to stay here in Dallas.
    Inside my empty bottle I was constructing a lighthouse, while all the others were making ships. ~Charles Simic

Enneagram 4w5 sp/sx

ByMySword

Cool

How is it looking over on that side- the outskirts of Houston? lol I take it as Metamorphosis was lucky then .
    Its getting better, but there are still a lot of people without power.

Meta was "lucky" because he goes to school up there. But ETC, AB, and myself go to school down here so we didn't have the luxury of leaving.

But Meta and I are supposed to move in together sometime in the next year after we finish getting our Bachelor's. Looking at law school or going to get our Master's. So hopefully, I can finally get out of here. *crosses fingers*

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    I happen to be of Dallas....(but not originally)....

good times ...dallas seems very ESFP to me....at least after a few years i have yet to gain a different impression of it.

edit: oh and welcome!
    Hi and thanks for the welcome !.. I didn't see your message at first, I'm glad that I didn't miss it. Where are you originally from?

lol.. Dallas is definitely "ES" if nothing else (at least that's the way that it appears). I've always found it hard to meet other N's, although they're definitely out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Its getting better, but there are still a lot of people without power.

Meta was "lucky" because he goes to school up there. But ETC, AB, and myself go to school down here so we didn't have the luxury of leaving.

But Meta and I are supposed to move in together sometime in the next year after we finish getting our Bachelor's. Looking at law school or going to get our Master's. So hopefully, I can finally get out of here. *crosses fingers*
    'It's getting better' is great to hear. Hopefully, they'll get the power back up and running soon.

Law School is a good choice. I had to take 'Business' Law when I was going to school for my Bachelor's and realized that I liked it. My Business Law instructor wanted me to give it a go but I didn't pursue it. I'm still questioning my 'programming skills'. lol I should have just went to school for philosophy or psychology and called it a day *sighs*.. but I digress.

I'm quite sure you'll do great, you're well on your way to success .. Oh, and getting out of the outskirts of Houston

Enneagram 4w5 sp/sx

ByMySword

Cool

Law School is a good choice. I had to take 'Business' Law when I was going to school for my Bachelor's and realized that I liked it. My Business Law instructor wanted me to give it a go but I didn't pursue it. I'm still questioning my 'programming skills'. lol I should have just went to school for philosophy or psychology and called it a day *sighs*.. but I digress.
    Programming? What type of work do you do? lol, all of this would fit much better on a blog.

I love philosophy. I'm a history major myself, so I've gotten to take some classes on it.

I'm quite sure you'll do great, you're well on your way to success .. Oh, and getting out of the outskirts of Houston
    Thanks. Its not Houston itself, necessarily. Its just getting to the point where I can't live at home for very much longer, even if it is cheaper.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Programming? What type of work do you do?
    Programming indeed... I don't actually work for anyone. My brother is a networker so he lands me stuff with his clients. Technically, I hate it.. I hate everything about having to deal with people on a 'business' level.. ugh..

lol, all of this would fit much better on a blog.
    LOL! Are you hinting?..

I love philosophy. I'm a history major myself, so I've gotten to take some classes on it.
    History major eh? Very nice... Philosophy is good stuff- although a few would beg to differ.

Thanks. Its not Houston itself, necessarily. Its just getting to the point where I can't live at home for very much longer, even if it is cheaper.
    Ahhh.. I see. The 'torture' of being at home. I do understand. You've got to hang in there, especially if you're almost finished with school.

Enneagram 4w5 sp/sx

ByMySword

Cool

Programming indeed... I don't actually work for anyone. My brother is a networker so he lands me stuff with his clients. Technically, I hate it.. I hate everything about having to deal with people on a 'business' level.. ugh..
    hmm, I usually don't like people, period. Retail ruins your opinion of "people" in the general sense. lol

Although I have become more extraverted in the last year thanks to my Brothers.

LOL! Are you hinting?..
    Not at all....

History major eh? Very nice... Philosophy is good stuff- although a few would beg to differ.
    Well, then, they're morons.

Ahhh.. I see. The 'torture' of being at home. I do understand. You've got to hang in there, especially if you're almost finished with school.
    Oh, don't worry, I know...hence me staying for now.