I have been a fan of the Myers-Briggs personality test for a while and thought I'd join and say Hi.
I'm having a relaxing Saturday night by myself in my apartment with Friends season 4 episodes playing in the background. I just finished some delicious Phad Khee Mao and and half trying to learn Adobe GoLive when I got distracted by this forum.
I've tested myself multiple times, and although sometimes I can be close to the border on S vs N and F vs T, I always come through as an ISTP.
Here's how I'm typical for an ISTP -
- Like to organize facts and data
- Need to recharge after interacting with people
- Enjoy observing people and things and how things work
- Am quiet/polite unless you hit something I truly care about or am interested in
- Distrust in my own feelings
- Don't like to plan - like to wait and see