User Tag List

123 Last

Senior Member Martian Manifesto's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Default New INFJ to this site

Hello world,

It is my intention to create a secret society of intuitives so that we may take over the world and make it a better place...we will even include the Sensors in our masterplan but they will not get much say, they are basically just free-loaders...

Anyway, I will be needing lots and lots of stuff for this to work...I can't get into all the specifics right now but let's just start with the following:

INFJs: hello brothers and sisters...I know I don't have to explain myself to you all...you just "know it"...thank goodness....that's going to save me a lot of explaining....I will be needing lots and lots of you as friends...so please just send me an email and say hello...

INTJs: hello editors and sounding boards...I am going to need lots and lots of you to keep me from going of the F deep end...

INFPs: hello moral compasses...I will need lots and lots of you all as well so that I don't stay in my shadow too long while taking care of business...I'm still going to have to do that sometimes...but I promise that if you make the sad face, then I'll do my best to pull myself together....

ENFPs: hello friendly operatives...I will need lots and lots of you all so that you may tell others about our masterplan...once we get one of course...and you will also be in charge of recon amongst the Sensors...you must tell them that we come in peace...you know, lie...

For the rest of you....if you are an N then I will be getting around to you sooner and if you don't then I will get around to you later...

You have questions don't you?

Then ask my friends to be. Just ask.

MBTI
    INFJ

Welcome! I'm a new INFJ here too! Love your plan!!
    Hugs,

Jen
    ~~~~~~~~
    "We must apply our humble efforts to build a more just and humane world. I want to affirm emphatically: such a world is possible. To create this new society we must reach out our hands, without hatred and rancour, for reconciliation and peace, with unfaltering determination in the defense of truth and justice. We know we cannot plant seeds with closed fists. To sow we must open our hands."

~Adolfo Esquivel

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Haha wow, sounds like something I recall from the NCen days. Let the "N society" idea burn in hell.

Besides that, welcome
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    infj

Lovely introduction. I'm new here too! And I for one, would love to be part of this new society. Although from what I've heard we INFJs already have our own plan to take over the world (Which I readily agreed to be a part of) so I hope this new society doesn't conflict with my loyalties to the first plan I joined.

Oh, and welcome!
    "They all work really hard everyday and they're dissatisfied. I mean, I can be dissatisfied without hardly working at all."
    - Wonderfalls

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Lovely introduction. I'm new here too! And I for one, would love to be part of this new society. Although from what I've heard we INFJs already have our own plan to take over the world (Which I readily agreed to be a part of) so I hope this new society doesn't conflict with my loyalties to the first plan I joined.

Oh, and welcome!
    Yes, is this the secret cabal Seguy spoke of? If so, I am jumping on that train too

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    Haha wow, sounds like something I recall from the NCen days. Let the "N society" idea burn in hell.

Besides that, welcome
    My first encounter with an INTP...this is very exciting...I understand that you are enjoy a good theoretical model...mine is this...not an "N society" per se...we would have to include everyone of course...but I think Sensors would be better for managing the proto-village, not coming up with it's concept...speaking of which...we are going to need lots of INTPs as well...I abhor math....even thought I know it's really really important...there, are you happy? I said the words...

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by Martian Manifesto View Post
    Yes, is this the secret cabal Seguy spoke of? If so, I am jumping on that train too
    Yep. I joined and was invited to join immediately. Clearly they recognised my dazzling intellect and sheer awesomeness. Or they just noticed I was an INFJ. Could be that too I guess...
    "They all work really hard everyday and they're dissatisfied. I mean, I can be dissatisfied without hardly working at all."
    - Wonderfalls

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Martian Manifesto View Post
    My first encounter with an INTP...this is very exciting...I understand that you are enjoy a good theoretical model...mine is this...not an "N society" per se...we would have to include everyone of course...but I think Sensors would be better for managing the proto-village, not coming up with it's concept...speaking of which...we are going to need lots of INTPs as well...I abhor math....even thought I know it's really really important...there, are you happy? I said the words...
    Eh, whatever floats your aircraft carrier.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

Banned
    MBTI
    type

If you develop an N society, S will be the new N.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Yep. I joined and was invited to join immediately. Clearly they recognised my dazzling intellect and sheer awesomeness. Or they just noticed I was an INFJ. Could be that too I guess...
    INFJs are automatically awesome...now you will have a chance to show just how awesome...good luck, I'll be in the ranks soon I'm sure