User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Senior Member Martian Manifesto's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    If you develop an N society, S will be the new N.
    I tried hard to resist...but I just can't...

okay, explain that is four sentences or less...I just have to know...how does that INTP mind of yours work?...will it be an analogy?...will it be funny?...oddly draconian?...come on, come on, just explain it to me already!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Welcome to the nuthouse; we'll just shuttle you down to 322A. Don't mind the nurse with the pointy thing, you'll be alright.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sniffles

Let's get one thing straight: in the new INFJ or "N" society, I get my own harem of hot ENFP chicks. Do we have an understanding here?

Default *respectful salute*

Finally. The fruition of every INFJs long-harbored secret: to rule the world... in order to improve it, of course.

OMFG, Hitler WAS an INFJ!

/weep
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Finally. The fruition of every INFJs long-harbored secret: to rule the world... in order to improve it, of course.

OMFG, Hitler WAS an INFJ!

/weep
    So was Ghengis Khan...now there was a fella with some vision!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Martian Manifesto View Post
    I tried hard to resist...but I just can't...

okay, explain that is four sentences or less...I just have to know...how does that INTP mind of yours work?...will it be an analogy?...will it be funny?...oddly draconian?...come on, come on, just explain it to me already!
    It means, oh lowly denizen of Earth, (J/K), that if society is wrapped around the N ideal, then S will be those who get to feel superior and complain.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Let's get one thing straight: in the new INFJ or "N" society, I get my own harem of hot ENFP chicks. Do we have an understanding here?
    Of course, that goes without saying...but you will have to keep them entertained under you own mojo...but as a fellow INFJ, I know that will be no probelm for you...now what about this secret INFJ cabal I keep hearing about?...to say I'm intrigued about this matter would be an obscene understatement

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It means, oh lowly denizen of Earth, (J/K), that if society is wrapped around the N ideal, then S will be those who get to feel superior and complain.
    no, you need vision to see that you are superior when you circumstances say otherwise...sensors will not project out...they will wallow in there current fate and say "why are we destined to live this hard life"...an N would say "I KNOW this isn't how shiet is suppossed to be"...

Sensors are slaves to there obvious environment...now I want you to know that I thought really long and hard about a way to make a more sweeping and grossly biased statement...and I just couldn't think of it...sorry

Sniffles

now what about this secret INFJ cabal I keep hearing about?...to say I'm intrigued about this matter would be an obscene understatement
    Our official name is the Knights who use Ni.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

no, you need vision to see that you are superior when you circumstances say otherwise...sensors will not project out...they will wallow in there current fate and say "why are we destined to live this hard life"...an N would say "I KNOW this isn't how shiet is suppossed to be"...

Sensors are slaves to there obvious environment...now I want you to know that I thought really long and hard about a way to make a more sweeping and grossly biased statement...and I just couldn't think of it...sorry
    OK, you got me. They'll just take up arms and kill all of us.