User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 54

Thread: Brand new INFJ

  1. #31
    Senior Member locke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    103

    Default

    GET OUTTA MY HEAD! Just because you're INFJ's doesn't mean you understand me!

    "With your permission I will enlighten you." -- some INFJ

    My uncertain, crippled soul
    Goes floating in the wrong direction
    I wish I could command it
    To stand proudly to attention
    But it bounces and it flails
    And there seems no reason why
    -- some INFP

    Well, I think I've had enough stereotyping for today.

  2. #32
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    That's always been my theory when it comes to insulting random people. I'll just be walking down the street yelling insults "Hey you! Yeah you! You look like a buttface!". It's gotten to the point that my family refuses to walk with me...
    I always wondered what I had done to you to make you say that.

  3. #33
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Welcome!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  4. #34
    Member Brooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I always wondered what I had done to you to make you say that.
    Always since last night?
    "They all work really hard everyday and they're dissatisfied. I mean, I can be dissatisfied without hardly working at all."
    - Wonderfalls

  5. #35
    Member CharmedFantasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    IxFJ
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Mmmm, yeah, I'm often bad moody but I try not to let it show. And no, I don't have online friends.
    Hiii welcome I have no friends either!.. lol wanna be friends? :p
    "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."

  6. #36
    Member Brooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharmedFantasy View Post
    Hiii welcome I have no friends either!.. lol wanna be friends? :p
    Sure! I like friends. I think...
    "They all work really hard everyday and they're dissatisfied. I mean, I can be dissatisfied without hardly working at all."
    - Wonderfalls

  7. #37
    Senior Member Martian Manifesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    180

    Default

    It's the ones that look at you and go "We should pray for her..." that I dislike. [/QUOTE]


    that is awesome

  8. #38
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Welcome to the nuthouse. My youngest brother has chronic migraines too, along with my father and my great-grandfather. My brother's doctor is actually trying to get him on disability, not just for the migraines, but for heart and joint problems as well. I'm lucky enough that I only get the tension headaches the one step below and a lot less often than my brother and father. Bottle of liquigels - $10, replacing a smashed keyboard - $50, your little brother running across town to help minimize your misery - priceless...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #39
    Member Brooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Welcome to the nuthouse. My youngest brother has chronic migraines too, along with my father and my great-grandfather. My brother's doctor is actually trying to get him on disability, not just for the migraines, but for heart and joint problems as well. I'm lucky enough that I only get the tension headaches the one step below and a lot less often than my brother and father. Bottle of liquigels - $10, replacing a smashed keyboard - $50, your little brother running across town to help minimize your misery - priceless...

    Ha. I think sharing a chronic pain thing brings siblings closer than normal...
    "They all work really hard everyday and they're dissatisfied. I mean, I can be dissatisfied without hardly working at all."
    - Wonderfalls

  10. #40
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Ha. I think sharing a chronic pain thing brings siblings closer than normal...
    Yup, it sure does. Thankfully my brother is medically allowed to take painkillers again.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. Semi-new INFJ.
    By silkbite in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:59 AM
  2. a brand new INFJ :)
    By staytuned7 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 08:45 AM
  3. Brand New INFJ!
    By Kestrel in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 09:18 AM
  4. A new INFJ *waves!*
    By moonlit_reveries in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:14 AM
  5. New INFJ fashion accesory delivered
    By GruffyBear in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO