User Tag List

Default The Theorist is in.

Hello,

I'm an INTP who thinks too much. I love to do Humanistic and Statical research. I love to read and learn about others experiences and view life as a giant puzzle. I feel a need to organize and analyze the information and experiences of other people so much that it is almost narcotic.

-C.T.

MBTI
    INFP

I enjoy some of the same things, but possibly for different reasons. It's not that I view life as a puzzle or anything. I just want to understand people as perfectly as possible. I secretly fantasize about being able to try on other people's minds so I can have total empathy and understanding, but gathering data is the closest thing I can do. Interacting with people to study them fascinates me. Maybe someday I'll find a cure for my social awkwardness based on the information I discover.

Quote Originally Posted by Snail View Post
    I enjoy some of the same things, but possibly for different reasons. It's not that I view life as a puzzle or anything. I just want to understand people as perfectly as possible. I secretly fantasize about being able to try on other people's minds so I can have total empathy and understanding, but gathering data is the closest thing I can do. Interacting with people to study them fascinates me. Maybe someday I'll find a cure for my social awkwardness based on the information I discover.
    Yes one day I will understand not only people but relationships. Maybe one day I will have a normal relationship. But then again with all the research and information I gathered I don't think there is such a thing as a "Normal" Relationships.
    Was Duerlebst, kann keine Macht der Welt Dir rauben.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotictheorist View Post
    Yes one day I will understand not only people but relationships. Maybe one day I will have a normal relationship. But then again with all the research and information I gathered I don't think there is such a thing as a "Normal" Relationships.
    I am always open to new stories about "unusual relationships"

Welcome to the forums xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hey there,

I'm like that too. My journals are filled with theories about everything including your mom. I overanalyze, actually, to the point where I use it as a defense against feeling vulnerable and afraid.

Cheers!

MBTI
    INxJ

Assimilate, you. = D

I am actually working on three new surveys that I plan on handing out soon. Unfortunately, I can't post the surveys until my advisor's helps me finish them and get them endorsed by the University. >.> something about getting them copy written.

Actually I am doing all the work but he gets most the credit. But then just having my name on research will give me a boost in my career.

-C.T.
    Was Duerlebst, kann keine Macht der Welt Dir rauben.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Cool. Good luck with your project then, and enjoy your time on these forums.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Hola! Bienvenida!

I think INTP personalities are hot. Males only though :P
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    INFP

Hey welcome to the forum , I'm kind of like that as well, this place doesn't feel weird because it's full of weirdos like us.It feels weird, not feeling weird. People's experiences are fascinating(when they really are that is, unfortunately I get my hopes up and discover the people I know were talking about their new pair of shoes *sigh*...)
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-