User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 54

Thread: I have never

  1. #41
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Hey Wildcat.
    You got in here in the end then
    Can't believe I missed it actually. Good welcome thread.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  2. #42
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Hello there

    I'm not going to try the welsh version, I'll be ages cleaning all the spittle off the monitor

  3. #43
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Hello there

    I'm not going to try the welsh version, I'll be ages cleaning all the spittle off the monitor
    Ha ha.
    Hello Geoff.

  4. #44
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Hey Wildcat.
    You got in here in the end then
    Can't believe I missed it actually. Good welcome thread.
    Hi buddy.
    The broadcasters say it will be raining in Coventry all week. But what do they know.

  5. #45
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Hi buddy.
    The broadcasters say it will be raining in Coventry all week. But what do they know.
    Well let's face it, they're not exactly going out on a limb with that prediction
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  6. #46
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Well let's face it, they're not exactly going out on a limb with that prediction
    Thank you, Xander.
    I always thought meteorology was an art of witchcraft.
    Last edited by wildcat; 06-11-2007 at 11:04 AM.

  7. #47
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Thank you, Xander.
    I always thought metereology was an art of witchcraft.
    Nah. I doubt people would fear someone who got it wrong THAT often |
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  8. #48
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Nah. I doubt people would fear someone who got it wrong THAT often |
    Meteorology
    Come on!
    The vocal clusters in English drive me crazy.

    English is a flexible language.
    You never learn it.
    Last edited by wildcat; 06-11-2007 at 11:03 AM. Reason: lexical mishap

  9. #49
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Meteorology?
    Come on!
    The verbal clusters in English drive me crazy.

    English is an unsound language.
    You never learn it.
    Eh?

    I'm presuming you got my reasoning that witches were feared for their power, no one fears unreliable power (except those with the power) so meteorologists can't be witches cause their power is too unreliable to be feared.

    As for English being unsound... I prefer 'flexible'
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  10. #50
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Eh?

    I'm presuming you got my reasoning that witches were feared for their power, no one fears unreliable power (except those with the power) so meteorologists can't be witches cause their power is too unreliable to be feared.

    As for English being unsound... I prefer 'flexible'
    You mean to say Litvinenko was a witch?

Similar Threads

  1. Hello, not really new but I have never introduced myself - INFP
    By lecky in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 01:14 AM
  2. never catch a mental illness and have an over protective family
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 09:15 AM
  3. Things you've never done that most people you know have
    By Such Irony in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 10:11 PM
  4. [INFP] INFPs - have any of you never considered suicide as a viable option?
    By EricHanson in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 03:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO