User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 13

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    MBTI
    unkn
    Enneagram
    unk sp/sx
    Posts
    10

    Default New Lame College Student Looking For Answers On Their MBTI

    *BREATHES DEEPLY*

    Hello, my name is Larry. I usually go on personality cafe but half the idiots on there can't find their way out of a paper bag or think highly of themselves. I'll use both as a mixture.
    I'm having trouble figuring out whether I'm an INFP or INTP, so I hope to get other opinions here as well.

    Right now, I'm going to a community college and studying to transfer to a four year university. I plan to major in psychology and minor in neuroscience.
    I have a ISTJ Mother, ENTJ Father, ESTP sister, ISFJ Brother and Grandmother. My grandfather was an INTJ, but died when I was six.

    I enjoy reading, and exercising, once I make a habit out of it. I enjoy understanding why people are the way that they are.

    Hope to make friends :-)!
    Likes highlander, Dopa, Showbread, Cellmold liked this post

  2. #2
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Welcome, @Slagathor. I love your username. Makes me want to watch Scrubs again.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    MBTI
    unkn
    Enneagram
    unk sp/sx
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Welcome, @Slagathor. I love your username. Makes me want to watch Scrubs again.

    Aw yay, you got it :-)! Good to see someone else watched it too.
    Who was your favorite character?

  4. #4
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slagathor View Post
    Aw yay, you got it :-)! Good to see someone else watched it too.
    Who was your favorite character?
    I've got to say... the Janitor. He's amazing. I wish I was confident enough to be that weird.

  5. #5
    Member Dopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Hola, bien venidos. Hablas espanol?

  6. #6
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,881

    Default

    Hello and welcome.

    Transfer as many of those community college credits over as you possibly can! Sounds like you know what you want out of your career, which is awesome. You sound very... warm.. for an/if you're INTP.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  7. #7
    climb on Showbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Welcome! I'm also studying psychology, although in about two weeks I'll be done. Currently taking a class on neuroscience.
    Friends, waffles, work

    "The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

    3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*


  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    MBTI
    unkn
    Enneagram
    unk sp/sx
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I've got to say... the Janitor. He's amazing. I wish I was confident enough to be that weird.
    But you CAN Be that weird, all at the small price of 5.99!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dopa View Post
    Hola, bien venidos. Hablas espanol?
    Nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Hello and welcome.

    Transfer as many of those community college credits over as you possibly can! Sounds like you know what you want out of your career, which is awesome. You sound very... warm.. for an/if you're INTP.
    I shall do so, I've found a goal and am working my hardest to reach it :-).

    Interesting! I'm more looking at the cognitive functions than stereotypes. It could just be my enneagram messing up my perception :-).

    Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    Welcome! I'm also studying psychology, although in about two weeks I'll be done. Currently taking a class on neuroscience.

    Aw, I'm glad for you! Neuroscience is so great, I love biology.
    Are you at your BS, MSW, or PhD/PsyD? What's your emphasis on? Have you gotten any clients yet for an internship or residency? I have a lot of questions clearly, and love discussing these things, sorry, ESFJ (a three on top of that?)

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Your name conjures up images of Melkor Morgoth, the Dark Lord.


    You'd be correct about PerC. Place is a pack of morons.

    Welcome.

  10. #10
    climb on Showbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slagathor View Post
    Aw, I'm glad for you! Neuroscience is so great, I love biology.
    Are you at your BS, MSW, or PhD/PsyD? What's your emphasis on? Have you gotten any clients yet for an internship or residency? I have a lot of questions clearly, and love discussing these things, sorry, ESFJ (a three on top of that?)
    I am almost done with my BA. I have an interview for an MFT program on Tuesday. I've done an internship at a children's pediatric clinic, but it was during undergrad so definitely didn't acquire any clients.

    I am an ESFJ, and I'm probably a 3... Maybe a 1w2. Not entirely sure.
    Friends, waffles, work

    "The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

    3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*


Similar Threads

  1. Looking for insight on my MBTI and Enneagram types.
    By esotericsurgery in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2017, 11:19 AM
  2. Looking for insight on my MBTI and Enneagram types.
    By esotericsurgery in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2017, 04:36 AM
  3. Questioning INFJ new to typology... looking for answers feeling lost.
    By iNtrovert in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 11:45 AM
  4. [INTP] INTP Looking For advice on a new start
    By human101 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 07:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO