User Tag List

MBTI
    INTP

Default Because this is interesting

Did you know compliance with requests spikes just for using the word "because"? Apparently. So if you were asking yourself, "why should I click on this thread" and you wound up reading this, maybe that's why.

So, I'm an INTP. What does that mean? Well, it certainly is bad for my health. God I am so lazy. SO lazy. You guys don't even understand. Every day I wake up and think, wow, I am so glad everyone isn't like me. That's one of the weirdest things about life to me--how do people do it? And yet, I guess they feel the same way about me. My behavior would be as unnatural to them as theirs is to me.

How do people even do stuff? How do they commit to things? How do they finish books, maintain relationships, take on projects, and carry out responsibilities? I'm just lost to explain it. Then again, maybe I'm not. Isn't it all just a question of our genes, really? I didn't choose this life, it chose me. Somehow I gotta survive. Beyond that, I figure it's party time. And by party, I mean spend all day every day reflecting on what life is by myself.

More and more these days, I really hope that amounts to something. It would kind of suck to do all this thinking and be no more correct about things than any average person--or worse, totally misguided, even delusional. That can happen to INTPs. I know I've spent a great deal of my years quite far down the rabbit hole. The question has never changed, though. Life: what the fuck is going on? Some people say you shouldn't worry too much about that, it will drive you crazy. I can't really help it, so, oh well.

Alright. I'm really gonna try this time! Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you.
    Likes Rasofy, ayoitsStepho liked this post

Ne-Si is a living hell.

Welcome aboard.
    Likes Dopa liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

What up?

I'd welcome you properly, but I'm too lazy.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Hey hey, I wish I knew the answers to those questions. Your party sounds like my kind of party!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Dopa View Post
    How do people even do stuff? How do they commit to things? How do they finish books, maintain relationships, take on projects, and carry out responsibilities?
    If you find out, please let me know.

Welcome.
    Likes Dopa, ayoitsStepho liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Dopa View Post
    Did you know compliance with requests spikes just for using the word "because"? Apparently. So if you were asking yourself, "why should I click on this thread" and you wound up reading this, maybe that's why.

So, I'm an INTP. What does that mean? Well, it certainly is bad for my health. God I am so lazy. SO lazy. You guys don't even understand. Every day I wake up and think, wow, I am so glad everyone isn't like me. That's one of the weirdest things about life to me--how do people do it? And yet, I guess they feel the same way about me. My behavior would be as unnatural to them as theirs is to me.

How do people even do stuff? How do they commit to things? How do they finish books, maintain relationships, take on projects, and carry out responsibilities? I'm just lost to explain it. Then again, maybe I'm not. Isn't it all just a question of our genes, really? I didn't choose this life, it chose me. Somehow I gotta survive. Beyond that, I figure it's party time. And by party, I mean spend all day every day reflecting on what life is by myself.

More and more these days, I really hope that amounts to something. It would kind of suck to do all this thinking and be no more correct about things than any average person--or worse, totally misguided, even delusional. That can happen to INTPs. I know I've spent a great deal of my years quite far down the rabbit hole. The question has never changed, though. Life: what the fuck is going on? Some people say you shouldn't worry too much about that, it will drive you crazy. I can't really help it, so, oh well.

Alright. I'm really gonna try this time! Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you.
    The moment I hovered over your post title on the original page, I immediately typed you as INTP. Good to see that I'm getting good at typing. Either that, or that's highly characteristic of INTPs... or maybe both.

Either way, I'm off topic. Welcome aboard.

Hi Dopa!

Thanks for starting out with this wonderful post.

I guess it's really the drive and practice that gets people to accomplish things. I think to finish lots of books is just simply to make time for it all and put it as your priority. I mean there's so many pointless and silly TV shows that can just suck all the time away from us.

Good to see you here.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Welcome
    Likes Dopa, Bknight liked this post

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Welcome. May you find what you seek here.