User Tag List

First 12

Thread: intj lady

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Welcome. I do in-person gaming - a good way to make socializing more palatable.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5w0 sx
    Socionics
    duno

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    What quote is it you speak of?

Hi.
    this one

"Ah, we lonlely ones and free spirits. We wish for nothing more than truth and straightforwardness. Dispite our most ardent wishes; we cannot help our actions being smothered in a cloud of false opinion, attempted compromises, semi-concessions, charitable silences, and erronious interpretations. We hate more than death the thought that such pretence should be necessary. Such incessent chafing against these things makes us volcanic and meanancing. From time to time we avenge ourselves for our enforced concealment and compulsary self-restraint. We emerge from our cells with terrible faces, our words and deeds are then explosions, and it is not beyond the verge of possibility that we perish through ourselves. Thus dangerously do I live." ~nietzsche
    Active, successful natures shun the dictum 'Know Thyself' and follow the commamdment 'Will Thyself' ~nietzsche

"Willing is the intj's evolutionary consequence of Knowing present and future as the everpresent livestream of yesterminute." ~reg~

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5w0 sx
    Socionics
    duno

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Another INTJ ~ INTj-LII-Ti type
    thanks for pointing that out. Your coment has been bothering my subconcience since you made it. Result: me trying to get a better handle on that topic. hadnt heard of socionics (why do i keep wanting to call it scionics??) before joining here. Not convinced the tests are accurate, thus will do more research before posting.

i already know my dom is te, but for some reason of the three tests ive taken, only scored INTp once. upon reading the descriptions, id place myself firmly in that camp baised on the type descriptions.
    Reading into socionics and functions, and how 'functions' means something different in mbti and socionics and all that about Te, Fe and all that other stuff is addling my braincells. too much info. might think about investigating it more next week.

till then imma go on being my happygolucky eyoree-ish INTJ self. i didnt really want to know that bad apparently. or maybe my brain is still subconciously processing info. id probably bet on the later over former.
    Active, successful natures shun the dictum 'Know Thyself' and follow the commamdment 'Will Thyself' ~nietzsche

"Willing is the intj's evolutionary consequence of Knowing present and future as the everpresent livestream of yesterminute." ~reg~
    Likes chubber liked this post