User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: hello!

  1. #21
    Member Axwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    IXTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    Ooh comp science, it's always sounded so foreign to me, and hard! I always imagine a bunch of weird maths and programmes with confusing codes. :p

    Ahh yep, I never think to do that but it's a really good way to build characters actually. Tbh most of the time I can make a story in my mind but then writing it is just so tough and I get too lazy.
    What do you study? and I can vouch, it is a bunch of weird maths and confusing coding.

    Yeah, I do that all the time as well, other unimportant things like tumblr need my attention instead or when it comes to actually writing, that story bogs off to no mans land

  2. #22
    good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatDormer View Post
    What do you study? and I can vouch, it is a bunch of weird maths and confusing coding.

    Yeah, I do that all the time as well, other unimportant things like tumblr need my attention instead or when it comes to actually writing, that story bogs off to no mans land
    I study chemical engineering, currently in my second year, it's fairly straightforward in the realm of maths. Ha, I used to be on tumblr a lot too, but I finally gave up that addiction lol, idk I found it to be increasingly toxic for me. The number of stories I've begun and haven't finished is outstanding!

  3. #23
    Member Axwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    IXTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    I study chemical engineering, currently in my second year, it's fairly straightforward in the realm of maths. Ha, I used to be on tumblr a lot too, but I finally gave up that addiction lol, idk I found it to be increasingly toxic for me. The number of stories I've begun and haven't finished is outstanding!
    Chemical Engineering seems cool, couldn't see myself doing it though, looks tedious.

    I do admit that I dislike Tumblr at times, I should probably stop using it, but easier said than done
    Likes laterlazer liked this post

  4. #24
    good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatDormer View Post
    Chemical Engineering seems cool, couldn't see myself doing it though, looks tedious.

    I do admit that I dislike Tumblr at times, I should probably stop using it, but easier said than done
    Lol definitely easier said than done, took me almost two years of deleting my account and re-making a couple times to completely lose interest. :P True, it can be tedious at times esp when doing the calculation stuff, but I do find it generally interesting.
    Likes Axwell liked this post

  5. #25
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NatDormer View Post
    How is it cute? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    @NatDormer Maybe it's the tube map that's cute? It's all color-coded and neatly arranged... even though it doesn't resemble the actual underground lines at all.
    ^ This.

    But even though it doesn't look like what is in the maps it still looks cute. I wish we have tube systems where I come from.

    However, one of my Austrian friends pointed out that Vienna has the best underground railway system in the world when I mentioned London.

    Didn't argue. He was big.
    .

  6. #26
    The Typing Tabby grey_beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    I study chemical engineering, currently in my second year, it's fairly straightforward in the realm of maths. Ha, I used to be on tumblr a lot too, but I finally gave up that addiction lol, idk I found it to be increasingly toxic for me. The number of stories I've begun and haven't finished is outstanding!
    What University are you at, @lazerlater?
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

    Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

  7. #27
    good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grey_beard View Post
    What University are you at, @lazerlater?
    Uni of Nottingham, thought maybe I was unfortunate and you perhaps thought you knew me so stalked your profile real quick, but you're American phew. Why?

  8. #28
    I could do things Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    7,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    I study chemical engineering, currently in my second year, it's fairly straightforward in the realm of maths.
    Ahh... aka glorified fluid physics .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

    Likes laterlazer liked this post

  9. #29
    The Typing Tabby grey_beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    Uni of Nottingham, thought maybe I was unfortunate and you perhaps thought you knew me so stalked your profile real quick, but you're American phew. Why?
    Professional curiosity.
    Doctorate in molecular physics.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

    Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.
    Likes laterlazer liked this post

  10. #30
    Member Axwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    IXTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    ^ This.

    But even though it doesn't look like what is in the maps it still looks cute. I wish we have tube systems where I come from.

    However, one of my Austrian friends pointed out that Vienna has the best underground railway system in the world when I mentioned London.

    Didn't argue. He was big.
    Tube systems are convenient and especially London, everything seems to be interconnected in London.

    I find big people are always the nicest and kindest

Similar Threads

  1. Say hello to Geoff, your new overlord
    By Ivy in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:25 AM
  2. Hello - First Post
    By Sartorial in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:16 AM
  3. Hello all you out there
    By mkobrien76 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. Hello, I'm Fortunato
    By Totenkindly in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 11:47 AM
  5. Hello again
    By MacGuffin in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO