User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: hello!

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Hi hi, welcome, I'm from England too! Natalie Dormer is gorgeous so I'm naturally associating you with being stunning, sorry. You changed your type from INTP to INFP right? What made you finally decide to change it up?

MBTI
    IXTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

@BadOctopus Maybe, they do look like a scribble of a 4 year with crayons as the tube itself, one of the worst parts of England, thieves and terrible atmosphere
    @laterlazer That's cool, what part? and yeah, she's my favourite, absolutely love her (as you may have guessed)

I took a few more tests, and read up on it a bit and I could definitely see myself as more of an INFP than INTP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Quote Originally Posted by NatDormer View Post
    @BadOctopus Maybe, they do look like a scribble of a 4 year with crayons as the tube itself, one of the worst parts of England, thieves and terrible atmosphere
    @laterlazer That's cool, what part? and yeah, she's my favourite, absolutely love her

I took a few more tests, and read up on it a bit and I could definitely see myself as more of an INFP than INTP.
    I'm from London but my uni's in Notts. How about you? Lol I actually like travelling by tube :p Ahh I see.

MBTI
    IXTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    I'm from London but my uni's in Notts. How about you? Lol I actually like travelling by tube :p Ahh I see.
    I'm also from London, but starting university this year . I like travelling by tube to, everyone seems to sit in quiet, it's nice to read a book with.
    Likes laterlazer liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Welcome to the landy of joyous sorrow. Welcome to this place of enlightened nescience. Put your hate on the coat rack, and your coat on the floor, and join us as we sing songs of thoughts and hearings, and feels and touch.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    IXTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Welcome to the landy of joyous sorrow. Welcome to this place of enlightened nescience. Put your hate on the coat rack, and your coat on the floor, and join us as we sing songs of thoughts and hearings, and feels and touch.
    You make it sound so deep.

Thanks!
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

I'm also from London, but starting university this year . I like travelling by tube to, everyone seems to sit in quiet, it's nice to read a book with.
    Ahh my sister's starting this year too! What are you looking to study if you don't mind me asking? I tend to just listen to music and practice a combination of avoiding eye contact with everyone that gets on whilst analysing each person by wondering what's going on in their life at that moment. :P

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

You make it sound so deep.

Thanks!
    Ah yes, the literary device of a paradox can have that affect. It was Carl Jung who said that by contradicting himself on every occasion the seeker would become seeking.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    IXTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    Ahh my sister's starting this year too! What are you looking to study if you don't mind me asking? I tend to just listen to music and practice a combination of avoiding eye contact with everyone that gets on whilst analysing each person by wondering what's going on in their life at that moment. :P
    Aw, That's nice! I'm looking to study Computer Science and I'm totally fine with you asking, ask away.

Thank god I'm not the only one that does that, I like to watch people to, sometimes they make for interesting writing characters.

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Ah yes, the literary device of a paradox can have that affect. It was Carl Jung who said that by contradicting himself on every occasion the seeker would become seeking.
    I like it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Aw, That's nice! I'm looking to study Computer Science and I'm totally fine with you asking, ask away.

Thank god I'm not the only one that does that, I like to watch people to, sometimes they make for interesting writing characters.
    Ooh comp science, it's always sounded so foreign to me, and hard! I always imagine a bunch of weird maths and programmes with confusing codes. :p

Ahh yep, I never think to do that but it's a really good way to build characters actually. Tbh most of the time I can make a story in my mind but then writing it is just so tough and I get too lazy.