User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Hello all! New ENTP Member here!

Hello,

I'm Mencken, Hunter S., a hardcore ENTP that's walked through the fire and had lots of my rough edges burnt off. Schooled in NLP, I'm also an MBTI samurai. I love me some XSFP's.

Bio: Hunter S. Mencken was born of the loving union of a Masai warrior and the first female concertmaster of the Vienna Symphony. He is a champion thumb wrestler, Talmudic scholar, Iditarod-winning musher and architect of the Petronas Twin Towers. The recent licensing of his Wormhole Crowbar™ time travel patents to NASA has allowed him to retire, teach, do charity work and pursue selective ventures. His Ohio dragon rehabilitation facility has returned over 500 of these beautiful and inspiring creatures to Midwestern skies.

Look forward to meeting some good people.

H.S. Mencken

MBTI
    ENTP

I'd be interested in hearing the love story of a world-class violinist and an African tribesman.

Oh, and salutations from a fellow ENTP!
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

Welcome. Sometimes I'm an ENTP, but not very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Mencken View Post
    His Ohio dragon rehabilitation facility has returned over 500 of these beautiful and inspiring creatures to Midwestern skies.
    :steam:

MBTI
    ENTP

Samuel,

Well, my parents romance was something they didn't talk about much, as you might expect, so I've had to do some research. Here is what I found: Mom wanted to learn to spear-hunt lions. Dad was a cellist that liked to serenade his herds, drink cow's blood, kill lions and f*ck white women. Unsurprisingly, it was love at first sight. No, mom wouldn't get circumcised, but that only made dad want her more.

Javo,

Yeah, that dragon thing in Ohio is working out pretty well. It's between Chillicothe and Washington Court House so they get to to play a bit in the hills and a bit on the prairie.

Sometimes it's really good to be an ENTP.

H.S. Mencken

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

hahaha, welcome to the forums

I am intrested in that Wormhole Crowbar™ theory of yours. I have to deal with an inverse matrix calculation for university at the moment and I really could need an inverse matrix calculation crowbar theory, xD

So if you got some time spare ...

Enneagram
    1w2

I'm not a fan of Mencken, but I'll try not to hold it against you.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Mencken
    a champion thumb wrestler
    BRING IT ON!!!

Oh and welcome fellow ENTP!
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Welcome. Any relation to H.L.?

MBTI
    ENTP

entropie,

Sorry, but the terms of my agreement with NASA preclude me from discussing, or for that matter, even thinking about spacetime, let alone matrix calculus. Every time I think of dimensions 5 or higher, I have to rebate NASA $50 per dimension.

proteanmix,

Hon, you can't hold everything against me, but you're welcome to try, early and often.

Mondo,

Thumb wrestling is something that I am actually really good at. Undefeated in over 1000 bouts and 10+ years of competition. If this implementation of vBulletin® was set up for pix, I'd show you two little tykes in Shanghai I taught this sacred art. Just doing my bit for East/West relations and world peace.

Sarcasticus,

I grew up reading H.S. Thompson, then moved close to Bodymore, Murderland and started reading H.L. Mencken, who was one of Thompson's literary heros. And they are now both my heros, so I combined their names. Neither man suffered bullshit quietly and spoke with elegant, concise wit. For example:

"Man is never honestly the fatalist, nor even the stoic. He fights his fate, often desperately. He is forever entering bold exceptions to the rulings of the bench of gods. This fighting, no doubt, makes for human progress, for it favors the strong and the brave. It also makes for beauty, for lesser men try to escape from a hopeless and intolerable world by creating a more lovely one of their own." -- H. L. Mencken

Okay, enough of that. Where does a guy go around here for a good time?

H.S. Mencken

MBTI
    ENTP

Dude, just don't turn into another type like so many of the supposed ENTP's have who came here before you.

Otherwise, I'm glad to see the Continuum is still sending in the reinforcements as planned for the eventual takeover
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen