That's beautiful, man!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mencken View Post
    Hello,

I'm Mencken, Hunter S., a hardcore ENTP that's walked through the fire and had lots of my rough edges burnt off. Schooled in NLP, I'm also an MBTI samurai. I love me some XSFP's.

Bio: Hunter S. Mencken was born of the loving union of a Masai warrior and the first female concertmaster of the Vienna Symphony. He is a champion thumb wrestler, Talmudic scholar, Iditarod-winning musher and architect of the Petronas Twin Towers. The recent licensing of his Wormhole Crowbar™ time travel patents to NASA has allowed him to retire, teach, do charity work and pursue selective ventures. His Ohio dragon rehabilitation facility has returned over 500 of these beautiful and inspiring creatures to Midwestern skies.

Look forward to meeting some good people.

H.S. Mencken
    Welcome. I'd like to see more ENTP's around this board as for some reason I have not had much experience with them. Same with ENFP's. Bad luck maybe... Every other type I could list off til tomorrow.

MBTI
    ENTP

substitute,

I've been an ENTP for a long, long time, but no promises.

The problem with the ENTP take over is that we'll still need XSXJ's to handle all the actual day-to-day work, and the XNTJ's and INTP's to finish, maintain and hone our dreams and schemes. Without the XNFX's, we'd have no moral anchor. And without the XSFP's, we might not even notice, let alone smell, the flowers, unless they were somehow part of our latest project...and if those flowers were somehow part of said project, we'd know all there is to know about what we needed to know -- and nothing more -- and ignore the simple fact that they are beautiful and smell lovely.

Jeffster,

I think I probably, and more than adequately, addressed your need for acknowledgment and validation in the previous paragraph. But if not, please let me know! I do definitely love me some XSFP's!

Maabus1999,

There aren't a lot of us ENTP's, and we have interesting, and sometimes clashing, relationships with INTJ's. You see, ENTP's don't have a problem with authority, per se, we just don't always like being told what to do, or being bound by stricture or convention. Think George Carlin. That, to a greater or lesser degree, is who you're dealing with. You guys can be our muse and our pillar of strength, but you always need to tell us what you're feeling, whether we ask or not -- because we can't read your minds.

And then there's the whole "P" thing. We are spontaneous. I once packed for a month in India in 10 minutes, and that was 20 minutes before I left. We "P" all over the place. Sometimes our "J" oriented brothers and sisters think we're "P"-ing on them and mistakenly take it personally -- it's not directed at you, or anyone really. We just "P" all over the place.

So where's the party around here?

H.S. Mencken

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh, found the way to attach pix. Here's the two tykes in Shanghai I taught to thumb wrestle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    ENTP

So where's the party around here?

H.S. Mencken
    The party's right here, where you're making it. Loving your style, dude. I hope you stay on this forum and "P" all over it.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    INTJ

Hello,

I'm Mencken, Hunter S., a hardcore ENTP that's walked through the fire and had lots of my rough edges burnt off. Schooled in NLP, I'm also an MBTI samurai. I love me some XSFP's.

Bio: Hunter S. Mencken was born of the loving union of a Masai warrior and the first female concertmaster of the Vienna Symphony. He is a champion thumb wrestler, Talmudic scholar, Iditarod-winning musher and architect of the Petronas Twin Towers. The recent licensing of his Wormhole Crowbar™ time travel patents to NASA has allowed him to retire, teach, do charity work and pursue selective ventures. His Ohio dragon rehabilitation facility has returned over 500 of these beautiful and inspiring creatures to Midwestern skies.

Look forward to meeting some good people.

H.S. Mencken
    Welcome to the forum.
    I hope you like it here.

(So is that bio seriously true?)
    Masai... is that Australian?
    Oh no wait, the Masai were the people in the movie "Out Of Africa" with Meryl Streep.
    Okay, I remember now.

MBTI
    ENTP

Samuel,

Bitchin'! Let's party on, dude! :P

INTJMom,

Of course it's all true. Here is a pic from Mom & Dad's wedding and one of some cousins from last Christmas.

H.S. Mencken
    Attached Images Attached Images